The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post. Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Neverwinter goes TRPG in latest DragonMag issue!
- Random FAQ or discussion threads:
- Builds and class related:
- Guides, suggestions and theorycrafting:
- Neverwinter Where or How to Get The Quest or Start the Lost City of OMU and Your FREEBIES by BY the People
- Neverwinter: Opening 6019 Quartermaster’s Profession Packs! Broken drop rate! by Rainer
- Neverwinter: Opening 10.000 MOD13 Soulmonger’s Lockboxes. Back to back legendary drops! by Rainer
- Neverwinter – Soulmonger’s Lockbox Guide by Garlaanx
- Old Neverwinter Parkour Video (July 16th, 2016) by Enyo
- Fan art:
- We know this is a broken record at this point, but all hail to Hawchang for keeping the Wiki updated.
- Lost City of Omu Launch Week Bugs
- Lost City of Omu Release Patch Notes
- How are PC players enjoying the new lockbox?
- New lockbox – A little heavy on Adventurer Packs
- [SPOLIER ALERT] She’s back!
- Most requested buffer build in Mod13?
- Omu trophies low drop rate?
These are our community updates for this week! In case you run a blog or channel or found a resource that frequently updates with new content about the game, don’t hesitate and contact us so we can monitor the site.