Neverwinter Community Watch
The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Maze Engine dev blogs: Treasures of Maze Engine, Mounts Retrained and Creating Baphomet.
- The latest ARC version comes with a point reward system for completing quests, which can land you about 500 ZEN per month (guesstimate).
- Executive Producer Rob Overmeyer shared a lengthy State of the Game blog post, which we already reviewed.
- The Neverwinter Index brings you a full Castle Never run.
- There’s a rumor that Mod 9 will feature a legendary ZEN market mount. Our dataminers however are convinced that this is not the case. Stay tuned as we will have a post on that at some point next week.
- Go check out Youtube channel InspireWorldTV. The guy publishes tons of Neverwinter stuff. You have to like the style though.
- We hope you’ve already explored Sharpedge’s CW compendium. Must read for everyone!
- Xbox players are having a hard time to get Tier 4 on Tiamat Hoard donations. Because it’s bugged.
- The announcement of the new Shadowclad Armor Enchantment has quickly led to various threads discussing its impact.
- Is Gauntlgrym PVP still alive?
- Well that’s new: A Guardian Fighter soloing Lostmauth!