The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- The first glimpse of Maze Engine: Alliances can be reviewed on the PTS.
- And people are already discussing the implications of alliances.
- After this weeks PC maintenance there was a chat server outage, but the issue has since been resolved.
- Some Xbox players voiced as quick as PC players that Castle Never does not meet their expectations.
- Our contributor and author of the demo tool guide JayAgeDee shows off again with his latest scenic video of the Maze Engine campaign featuring Lazalia.
- Looks like Xbox has the same issues with public queues than PC. This is why the vast majority of players on PC are fully premading.
- A very good PSA for the Orcus fight: Don’t be in one of the portals when the boss gets killed!
- Youtuber FNHUSA57 informs Xbox players about the new content that the Maze Engine brought.
- Meanwhile Nova IIDBZII talks about Castle Never in his video.
- We continue our series of PVP 1v1 show-offs without casualties with this GF vs. GWF fight.
- TR and HR runs complete the set of mono-class Tiamat runs.
- Pretty interesting the official forum has not closed down this discussion about bots.
- GFs are dominant in PVP and PVE and not for the first time players are crying for nerfs.
- With a little help of buffs, debuffs and a bugged power, a group managed to kill the last boss in eGWD without it being able to transform once.
- People need to learn about drop chances, because these are actually pretty decent drops.
- Somebody realized that a double glory event is moot at this point.