Neverwinter Uncensored wishes everyone a happy new year with our first Community Watch of 2017! We hope all your wishes, needs and desires will come true and we’re looking ahead to another great year covering the game!
The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post. Here’s what happened during the last week:
- User s0ulafein welcomes the new year in style with this D&D cartoon!
- Massively Overpowered dished out their usual end of the year rewards and toplists. Cryptic got a honorable mention as Studio of the Year and Neverwinter was included in both healthiest MMORPGs and those with the most value heading into 2017.
- Unsurprisingly though, PWE’s business model received a downvote.
- The most commented thread on the official subreddit discussed Bonding Companions. Because this hasn’t been asked the first time, fab couldn’t resist to do a sarcastic post about reoccurring questions and using the search function.
- If you don’t get what he means, here’s a random collection of threads searching for RP/equip advise:
- This nice story of a lenghty VT run is great because it offers a different, new player / lowbie perspective.
- Good to have a wife that gifts 11k ZEN.
- There are naturally more threads about how to spend ZEN during the holidays.
- Theorycrafting: Erinyes vs Wild Hunt Rider for SB Fury SW
- Scammers beware: Legit sharing might land you more Gifts on the long run.
- In more Winter Festival related stuff, a user proposes to lower the drop rates of Gifts. Others are not satisfied however.
- Looks like random chat bans continue to be a problem.
- A lot of stuff about Guardian Fighter’s last week. Dolrey is one of the more active posters on Arcgames and his latest suggestion is about Into the Fray. Another thread discussed whether the DPS GF is viable below BiS levels and we’ve got a new build: [PC] BOWSER IV : Mod 10+ GF Protector Build.
- PVP: Class you think that needs the most “fixing” to be competitive in a serious premade fight
- KaliGold uploaded a short tutorial on the Vivified Armor pieces. He also discussed the importance of 2017 for the game.
- Meanwhile DEATHGUN weights in on the Starlight Parcel issues.
- Guide: Steal Life to the Fullest: Shabok’s PvE HB Temptation Guide (Mod 10 Xbox)
- Garlaanx shows why the Trickster Rogue might not be a s underpowered as some think.
These are our community updates for this week! In case you run a blog or channel or found a resource that frequently updates with new content about the game, don’t hesitate and contact us so we can monitor the site.