The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Owlbear giveaways are still going strong. While some (1 2 3) have already ended, others are still open (1 2).
- Also the Cube is still being handed out on Reddit.
- Players Sharpedge, author of the Paladium Compendium and an eCC guide, and Isaac two-manned epic Cragmire Crypts and asked in a forum thread whether current dungeons are still difficult enough.
- We released the first update of our Toolbase. Go check it out!
- Strumslinger forwarded concerns about vote-kicks in non-dungeon content. Apparently the change to the system towards more security for players does not apply to Demogorgon and others and since it’s the internet, people are again getting kicked.
- With a little delay as always, game design problems haunting the PC version are also more and more recognized on XBox. This week it’s guild dynamics in times of Stronholds and fixing parts of the game to retain the playerbase.
- The most complaints about PVP balance these days are related the new Mod 8 Rings. There are also videos about it.
- In case you didn’t know: The old level 60 Fabled Set (Armor) is still terribly broken. Players added more evidence in form of a video and ACT log, but it’s nothing new. Players have been wrecking dragons in WoD with the set ever since Mod 5.
- A new patch NW.55.20151206A.0 is on preview and amongst other things counters the Bannerman Forever! exploit we reported in November by not handing out rewards for the HE any longer.
- After we featured Lazalia’s guide to Demogorgon last week and here’s a successful gold run of the epic battle.
- In case you can’t get enough of the solo campaign somebody started a video walkthrough this week.
- After we’ve already previewed some of the new stuff that’s coming with this years edition of the Winter Festival, the official blog post is out as well.