The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Arcgames blogged about the new Cold Run adventure zone, building Lonelywood and Fangbreaker Island.
- Yeah guys, still no cross platform play. Won’t likely happen either.
- The Summer Festival Event location is cool, but just like the Winter town Twilight Tor it won’t stay.
- Other than on PC or Xbox, the Dragonborn class is a real money exclusive on PS4.
- Is Neverwinter Pay-To-Win? GOH GAMER weighs in.
- Grab your Master of Illusion package in this giveaway.
- Today is the last chance to switch to Windows 10 for free, but Neverwinter players could run into issues after an upgrade.
- Confused how to maximize Spell Twisting as a CW? Click here!
- A new Journal with more options to filter and sort quests is probably a QoL update that makes tons of sense.
- In case you like theorycrafting you might wanna look up this thread about Combat Advantage in Mod 10.
- With the new salvage values players think Castle Never is a dungeon that needs to be looked at.
- Trapper Hunters are voting who is willing to change to Archery with the changes coming in Storm Kings Thunder.
- Not only a bunch of new PS4 users are looking for basic help these days. Xbox users need assistance, too!
- The Xbox version will get the alliance update on the 9th of August.
- Youtuber FNHUSA57 shares his knowledge about refining points.
- The Playstation still has some lingering issues. Most namely getting stuck on the loading screen.
- You additionally can’t compare items while grouped.
- PC and Xbox wants more challenge and PS4 delivers it! Players currently need to dodge AoE attacks without the usual red indicator.
- The game is only 12 days old, but Castle Never has already been completed by the first groups.
- It’s interesting how approaches change in a fresh environment. Have you ever seen guilds raid Demonic Heroics in Strongholds? Well, PS4 guilds actually do.
- Another example are Lesser Marks. Going for pennys on other platforms they are a hot commodity on the PS4.
- Is VIP worth it?
- Confused with all the keys that the game throws at you? Try this video guide by Garlaanx.
- Having lag issues on the PS4? Here are some tips!