The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- In a last round of developer blogs before the release, Robert Gutschera wrote about Relics, Patrick Poage about Fangbreaker Island Environment and Tradd “Dreadnaught” Thompson about the new critter types.
- Does item level matter? This ever-growing discussion has a new thread.
- The Dragon Cult Pack cannot be discarded.
- The current series of “Play with Strum” has ended. Congrats to all winners and thanks to the Community Manager for his time!
- In anticipation of Tuesday’s Storm Kings Thunder release, players want to know how their class looks after quite a lot of class balance changes.
- Players also want to know whether the affected classes might get a free respec.
- PSA: Don’t do Ballad of Baphomet on Monday because its rewards will get upgraded with SKT.
- On the double exp weekend, there is some confusion about how exactly different modifiers stack.
- Looks like there is an unannounced 80% character slot sale.
- More and more video of Fangbreaker Island bosses are uploaded. And there’s also a bug where the final boss gets stucked.
- Nothing new, but still very valid: Legendary Ring RNG sucks for everyone.
- Talking about RNG: FNHUSA57 opens 100 Mithral Tickets in this video.
- The Xbox community complained about having the Pit Fight again after it last ran in May.
- And some dislike Call-to-Arms events anyway.
- People love big orange numbers, but one player is looking for some love for CW support builds.
- This week regular Youtuber Garlaanx talks about making Astral Diamonds in the Dread Ring. Another video welcomes Guild Alliances.
- ManicGypsy previews the Rainbow Starry Panther on Xbox.
- With the alliances update also the calendar got updated on the Xbox. Take a look at the upcoming schedule.
- Five Guardian Fighter’s took on Lostmauth in this video.