The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- The last of the new Storm Kings Thunder zones, Cold Run, was previewed in a dev blog.
- A Neverwinter power leveling guide is included in the latest Dragon+ issue.
- With the latest incident around Steam Packs, Strumslinger reiterated that buying from third party is a bannable offense. Our suspicion is that goldsellers used the Steam refund system to get Packs for free and resell the keys.
- The PWE subreddit is taking itself a little too serious by not for the first time putting rules over content usefulness.
- Storm Kings Thunder launched on Tuesday and here’s the trailer.
- No mod without issues, so it’s a good idea to monitor the official SKT bug thread.
- No mod without giveaways! MMO Bomb is giving away 7-day VIP codes and Razer a Sun Mask + Defensive Starter Pack.
- You can’t please everyone: Some don’t like the Seals of Triumph change, other think Heroic Encounters are getting lame.
- The blog Neverwinter Thoughts also dealt with the new mod and talked about the new invoking and character selection screen.
- Sharpedge did some Mod 10 CN clear speed comparisons. Spoiler: It’s still pretty fast. He also briefs us on class roles within a group.
- Early candidate for most annoying daily in SKT: Training Day. Runner-up: Fishing.
- Two30 pointed out some category confusions in the Auction House.
- Your weekly dose of PVP mess: Drains, CC, TRs, HRs.
- FNHUSA57 shares a Module 9 built for the Control Wizard in this video.
- OnePunchGaming in the meantime presents a Conquerer Guardian Fighter.
- Garlaanx Astral Diamond Farming Guides continue. This time it’s Sharandar and the Well of Dragons.
- Some positivity: Why Neverwinter > ESO.
- A double enchantment weekend is currently running on the PS4 and a Youtuber has you covered with this tutorial.
- More and more players are able to tackle the endgame content. Here are completions of the Dragonflight event, Tiamat and Castle Never.
- Other are still working on their firsts and try to find strategy help.
- This extensive Lostmauth guide is also very nice.
- Watch out for those hackers guys. They’re evil. Here’s some help.