The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post. Here’s what happened during the last week:
- The announcement of a new Module naturally means dev blog posts are returning. This week: New monsters!
- The glitchy mail system is probably one of the more annoying things in the game. Every now and then, players report to have lost something.
- C’mon customer service, up for effing game!
- If you like PVP, you might be interested in a new Youtube channel of Irfaan Khan.
- A user thinks the MMO trinity system might not actually be intact in Neverwinter.
- Here’s a nice list of active Twitch Streamers and their channels. Go check them out!
- With “The Cloaked Ascendancy” update looming, most talk on PC was about the latest expansion. Especially the Artifact Weapons were a topic of interest. Also on the official Subreddit, where the new Companion Gear is discussed as well.
- The Spellplague Caverns has been streamlined as other dungeons before. So here’s a video of the original design.
- Sorry guys, no loadouts in Mod 11 🙁
- Kali Gold continued his Mod 11 coverage by uploading a guide on farming Evidence of Evil, a new campaign currency, and shared initial impressions.
- You think Anointed Army is cheesy? Try run FBI without it then!
- No, the community is not done raging about the Dungeon Key Changes!
- A creative scammer tried to bait users into trading items for useless Dread Riser Fragments from Module 2!
- Arcgames’ latest featured guild “Escape the Ordinary” has a very personal background story.
- Looks like a players on the PS4 has hit one of the grind walls in the game and seeks for guidance.
- Sea of Moving Ice went live on consoles. The devs even managed to add backwards compatibility for a second! Here are discussions and videos posted about the expansion:
- Console players: What are your first impressions of SoMi? on Subreddit
- Neverwinter: Maer Dualdon Fisherman Achivement Guide by FNHUSA57
- NEVERWINTER SEA OF MOVING ICE GUIDE, REVIEW WITH TIPS AND TRICKS by DEATHGUN
- Neverwinter: What to do in The Sea of Moving Ice by FNHUSA57
- Neverwinter: How to Fish in the Sea of Moving Ice by FNHUSA57
- Neverwinter – Sea of Moving Ice – Fishing Guide by Garlaanx
- Neverwinter how to get epic khyek khyak by TTGHD
- Neverwinter Mod 10.5 Map Locations Guide 1-10 by TTGHD (channel has the other locations as well in separate videos)
- Neverwinter: Sea of Moving Ice mod 10.5 Whats new (Patch Notes) by FNHUSA57
- Not everyone is pleased with Module 10. Warning: Classic rage incoming!
- There is an annoying graphical glitch on PS4. The devs are aware and investigating. The general bugs and issues threads can be found here: PS4 and Xbox.
- Looks like some people only needed a few days to get all the mats to restore their Weapon Sets.
- Alongside the update, the key changes on consoles are as controversially discussed as on PC. Here is a collection of threads and posts:
- Sea of Moving Ice and Dungeon Key Changes on 1/17/17 on GameFAQs
- @demoneyesquen on Twitter
- Dungeon Key Changes WILL take place on consoles today on Subreddit
- A lucky winner on Twitter
- The best thing about SoMI on Subreddit
- Neverwinter – Dungeon Key Changes – Sea of Moving Ice – Mod 10.5 by Garlaanx on Youtube
These are our community updates for this week! In case you run a blog or channel or found a resource that frequently updates with new content about the game, don’t hesitate and contact us so we can monitor the site.