The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post. Here’s what happened during the last week:
- User Katamaster818 invested some time to bring articles up to speed on the wiki. Thanks mate!
- Dev blogs this week: Lockbox and Spellplague Caverns
- By the way: The commentary about how not to label your work made us think of this exchange between Jules (UI artist) and the former dev GentlemanCrush.
- You can currently still win a signed D&D Comic on Arcgames. The giveaway ends tomorrow.
- Is being BiS boring?
- Everyone loves toplists: Techradar included Neverwinter in their best free-to-play Steam games of 2017 and GameSpew ranks the PS4 version #4 in their MMO console list.
- Here’s an entry for funnist guild name.
- Is Neverwinter Worth Your Time? (Free-to-Play Spotlight)
- In case you’re an achievement hunter, give this site a shot. It currently seems on hold due to internet issues of the owner, but will hopefully soon return.
- Neverwinter has been without its player-made content system (The Foundry) since October 2016. This podcast discusses whether it bodes ill for the title as a whole.
- The game is closing down in China. PWE says it has “no impact” on the Western version.
- What are the biggest ZEN store ripoffs? What items to buy?
- Learn how to prepare for Double Refinement in this video.
- Do you like parkouring? Fernuu Stormborn does!
- SKT3K channel founder weaver936 explains the Svardborg trial in this video.
- Well, after all it didn’t take long for the Devoted Cleric changes to be announced. If you’re not satisfied with the changes, at least this demand of letting all dailies generate AP got filled.
- Reddit reaction: Ur first thoughts on upcoming DC changes?
- Kali Gold reaction (also thanks for the shout-out!): Neverwinter – DC Changes – My Reaction
- Does PVP need item standardization?
- And here’s your occasional “will anything happen to PVP anytime soon”-thread as well: Can Devs share some light on plans for PvP?
- Oh and Tenacity also seems to be bugged! The list of issues is growing…
- The Cloaked Ascendancy is days away, so talk about the new stuff is picking up. One example: Weapon Enchantments.
- Popular streamer Mystik released his CW guide and showcased the build in a FBI run.
- Here’s a TR soloing Red Dragon during SH Dragon Flight. Congrats!
- An exploiter using the Crit Severity glitch got called out with proofs attached on Twitter.
- PWE in the meantime confirmed there is an issue and bans might be handed out.
- Meanwhile Nova had something to share about the exploiters on Youtube as well.
- Garlaanx explained how to get the “Angler of the Northern Sea” title and recorded a solo Kessell run.
- [PS4] sk-Guardian’s DPS/Tank Guide – Mod 10.5
These are our community updates for this week! In case you run a blog or channel or found a resource that frequently updates with new content about the game, don’t hesitate and contact us so we can monitor the site.