The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post. Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Should players respect their roles in dungeon even if they outgear the content to help others that are still learning?
- If you want to make a versatile tank, would GF or OP be your choice? And who’s better in solo play?
- Well we haven’t had a need vs greed argument for quite some time. So let’s end the drought.
- This in the meantime is an evergreen: Drop chance for Coals from the Vault of Piety.
- What’s the fewest number of players you have successfully beaten all 4 dragons with?
- Katamaster and Hawchang kept the wiki updated last week. Thanks guys!
- MMOMinds.com was fairly active posting a CW Cookbook and guides for a GF and HR.
- Neverwinter made an appearance on Jeopardy!
- The Cloaked Ascendancy is live! Trailer!
- The new mod received favorable reviews on preview and the overall good impressions seem to have carried over to live as well.
- Not everyone is consent with all aspects though: Spellplague Caverns epic dungeon..3.1k iL requirement ???? and Mod 11 seems good, but please a few adjustments.. are really REALLY needed!
- And some even like to rant about Mod 11 weapons and the fact that ring bonuses for companions no longer proc.
- Yes, please: Move Reclaimed Magic/Weapons/Riches to useful items tab
- Whats the new best companion after the underdark rings dont work on companions changes in mod 11
- Now that it’s apparent that the DC will receive major changes soon, the discussions are on!
- PSA: Some Insignias from the new lockbox are incorrectly bound to account. It will be fixed, already acquired Insignias can’t be changed thouogh.
- Players already noticed that Evidence of Evil is some serious bottleneck in the campaign.
- DDM’s Realm has the Treasure Map locations on its Youtube channel.
- Kali Gold briefed players about Weapon Reagents in this video.
- BY the People meanwhile recorded the story chapters of the new campaign: 1-3 and 4.
- Alienware unfortunately has run out of Space Hamsters, but you can still claim a Dwarven Facemask from Razer and a Trove of Elemental Evil from PCGamesN.
- We know you need to be close to bis to be competitive in PVP. And we know the game mode lacks players. So is making Rank 12s more accessible an option?
- Is the Lightning Enchantment too strong?
- Here’s a good summary about how weekly quests and Portal Stones in the River District work. And here’s a player made FAQ!
- Solo Challenge: Combat HR vs. Traven Blackdagger. Garlaanx did the dungeon as well and summarized the most important topics from the maintenance livestream.
- How to report a player using exploits?
- PS4 had to battle another outage throughout the week.
- It’s never too early to be prepared: Youtuber Elzy talks Module 11!
These are our community updates for this week! In case you run a blog or channel or found a resource that frequently updates with new content about the game, don’t hesitate and contact us so we can monitor the site.