The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- In case you missed it: The next module is called The Maze Engine and here’s the announcement trailer.
- The AMA Raddit has led to an exodus in the foundry community. Several players have announced to at least partly move to other titles in the wake of the announcement that there are currently no plans to add to the foundry in 2016.
- Having an additional slot on +4 rings is great, having a bug that places reinforcement kits in the new slot and prevents unslotting them is not.
- FNHUSA57 gives you two two exploits for the price of one!
- After two playtests The Maze Engine moved to the preview server on Friday!
- The first dev blogs featured the Mount system and the new dungeons, but were not really as telling. Hopefully the coming weeks on the PTS will draw a more conclusive picture and we plan to preview the new features in-depth as well.
- Speaking of the new dungeons: The blog blew up in the devs face once again because of poor wording. It was not initially clear that the dungeons would not come with an epic version. Asterdahl excused for the error, but the damage had already been done.
- Another focal points in the wake of the Maze Engine announcement has been the endgame, or the lack thereof. Or the fear about the lack thereof. Xbox players are also asking whether PVE content is too easy.
- It’s not the hardest content any longer, but one of those elite channels doing Tiamat in one round is still impressive.
- Here’s a GWF soloing… Bonding Runestones? No wait, it’s actually a guide!
- Xbox users should monitor @ancojo and his youtube channel. He is hosting weekly lockbox giveaways!
- Don’t worry if Neverwinter has dwindling player numbers, the community is working on more recruits ya’ll!! On other news: This is just a very cute story.
- We’re quickly approaching the quarter finals of NPC Idol! #FebruaryMadness
- Video of GF PVP gameplay.