The Summer Festival that currently runs on all platforms is one of the big seasonal / yearly events in Neverwinter. The fact that it comes with its own instance and runs for three full weeks should already indicate that it is bigger than other events. As such it usually hands out more and more meaningful rewards than those that regularly rotate over the weekends. This year’s Summer Festival unfortunately hasn’t been updated as the devs have trouble finding time for it, but as currently constructed it still offer many incentives for veterans and new players alike.
The Summer Festival however is not the only event that only rolls around once per year. So in the week’s poll, we’d like to know what your favorite seasonal / yearly event is. Do you like throwing water balls, or prefer riding your sled in the town of Simril? Or something completely different?
What's Your Favorite Seasonal / Yearly Event?
- Jubilee (Anniversary) (45%, 312 Votes)
- Winter Festival (Christmas) (43%, 296 Votes)
- Summer Festival (Summer Holiday) (6%, 40 Votes)
- Masquerade of Liars (Halloween) (5%, 38 Votes)
- Celebration of Lliira (July 4th) (1%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 694
Share your opinion by taking part in our poll! You can also detail your thoughts on our social channels, in the comments below, or the corresponding thread on our message board! Also, here are the results of last week’s poll, in which we wanted to know whether bans on message platforms should extend to ingame accounts as well.
Should Bans on Forums Extend to Ingame Accounts?
- Nope! (37%, 166 Votes)
- In the most extreme cases this might make sense, but not generally! (29%, 130 Votes)
- Only if all bans are manually and thoroughly being reviewed by a paid Cryptic staffer (24%, 105 Votes)
- Yes, absolutely! (10%, 44 Votes)
Total Voters: 445
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 50,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.