community moderators

In the spirit of discussing what shall now be discussed, discuss! Share your absurd, funny or even lauding stories about the PWE support/moderation, we're sure you have some! Direct quotes of messages are absolutely allowed.
puddles
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: community moderators

Postby puddles » Thu Dec 15, 2016 21:02

beckylunatic wrote:
That's hilarious. Everything any of us says or does about Neverwinter is all bullshit in the end. It's only a fucking game.

Yes it is just a game. And if thats Ambi riding that moped then I guess he's the winner.

TheHappyLion
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Postby TheHappyLion » Thu Dec 15, 2016 21:02

effy gets easily confused. Poor effy.

puddles

Postby puddles » Thu Dec 15, 2016 21:05

TheHappyLion wrote:
I guess that makes you Queen Bullshitter.

Come on, you can't call Becky Queen bullshitter without adding a cat picture.

queen_bullshitter.jpg
queen_bullshitter.jpg (34.58 KiB) Viewed 623 times

I couldn't find a crazy cat lady saying "bullshit" I lack the Kolat power.

beckylunatic
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue

Postby beckylunatic » Thu Dec 15, 2016 22:54

It's good cat picture.

I was in no way excepting myself.

Kolat
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Postby Kolat » Fri Dec 16, 2016 19:01

puddles wrote:
I couldn't find a crazy cat lady saying "bullshit" I lack the Kolat power.

PS - That was a very good meme though, kudos to you! :)

effy
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Postby effy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 20:04

beckylunatic wrote:
That's hilarious. Everything any of us says or does about Neverwinter is all bullshit in the end. It's only a fucking game.

its not a game, its a job and for some a buisness...and recently it has become more and more as facebook, bitches love to get LIKES and stuff.

Guam

Postby Guam » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:00

TheHappyLion wrote:
Puddles, Manic wants to know what a moped is. I told her to ask you herself but said that doing so would reveal her identity in here. She said she could be Guam or effy or maybe even you. If she did have an account here, I think it would be grounds for removal as an official moderator, don't you think?

Did I miss something?

TheHappyLion

Postby TheHappyLion » Fri Jan 06, 2017 15:03

No, not really. Just the same old moderator idiocy.

TheHappyLion

Postby TheHappyLion » Fri Jan 06, 2017 15:21

So, during our correspondence, Manic told me to give her my @handle because she wanted to send me a legendary reward. There's no way I am going to give her that info, but curiosity got the better of me and I decided to make a new account so she could send me whatever it was she wanted to send me. It took a few days to level up my new character to a point where I could receive mailed items. Manic said she was doing the same thing, so I wouldn't try to get her chat banned, which is stupid, because who doesn't know her @handle? But whatever. Leveling a new character to be able to use social/trade features sucks ass. If I had never played the game before and had to go through all of this bullshit, I don't know if I would stick with it. It's just dreadful. Anyway, once my character was high enough to receive mailed items, I told Manic. As I figured would happen, she had no intention of sending me anything but a piece of coal and some bullshit about its "legend". She really got me, didn't she? Um no. So, yeah, she's still a terrible moderator and a worse human being. She really shouldn't have done that.

Guam

Postby Guam » Mon Jan 09, 2017 09:00

TheHappyLion wrote:
So, during our correspondence, Manic told me to give her my @handle because she wanted to send me a legendary reward. There's no way I am going to give her that info, but curiosity got the better of me and I decided to make a new account so she could send me whatever it was she wanted to send me. It took a few days to level up my new character to a point where I could receive mailed items. Manic said she was doing the same thing, so I wouldn't try to get her chat banned, which is stupid, because who doesn't know her @handle? But whatever. Leveling a new character to be able to use social/trade features sucks ass. If I had never played the game before and had to go through all of this bullshit, I don't know if I would stick with it. It's just dreadful. Anyway, once my character was high enough to receive mailed items, I told Manic. As I figured would happen, she had no intention of sending me anything but a piece of coal and some bullshit about its "legend". She really got me, didn't she? Um no. So, yeah, she's still a terrible moderator and a worse human being. She really shouldn't have done that.

So she was trying to identify you in game, whats her major malfunction? Is there a specific reason she was wanting to stalk you in this way? Are you secretly a celeb or rich? We need to know :)

TheHappyLion

Postby TheHappyLion » Mon Jan 09, 2017 15:53

No fucking clue. But no more correspondence from her since I told her off.

MinMax Fortytwo
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric

Postby MinMax Fortytwo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 18:40

Guam wrote:
TheHappyLion wrote:

So she was trying to identify you in game, whats her major malfunction? Is there a specific reason she was wanting to stalk you in this way? Are you secretly a celeb or rich? We need to know :)

If you must guess. Which famous person do you think HappyLion is?

beckylunatic
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue

Postby beckylunatic » Mon Jan 09, 2017 18:45

Ben Stiller, hence the particular irritation with being dismissed via means of Zoolander gifs.

TheHappyLion

Postby TheHappyLion » Mon Jan 09, 2017 19:00

lol

Bert
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Postby Bert » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:44

TheHappyLion wrote:

big LOL

She made you level up a new toon. gg

TheHappyLion

Postby TheHappyLion » Thu Jan 12, 2017 14:42

I already got her back. I don't think she's realized it yet though.

TabloMaxos
Favorite Class: Guardian Fighter

Postby TabloMaxos » Tue Jan 24, 2017 09:56

I got permabanned from the subreddit too for being rude and having "history of being snarky with people".

Feels have been hurt people! Call the national guard! Thanks Manic! [/salt]

edit:
My reply to my permaban: That's the fascist spirit I expect from you ManicGypsy. Thanks!
She came online and:
subreddit message via /r/Neverwinter[M] sent 11 minutes ago
You have been temporarily muted from r/Neverwinter. You will not be able to message the moderators of r/Neverwinter for 72 hours.

TheHappyLion

Postby TheHappyLion » Tue Jan 24, 2017 14:52

She really is amazingly stupid. She should ban her fellow moderator, one of the snarkiest, passive-aggressive shit stirrers I have ever encountered.

puddles

Postby puddles » Tue Jan 24, 2017 14:53

I didn't think we were supposed to call retards stupid anymore.

TheHappyLion

Postby TheHappyLion » Tue Jan 24, 2017 15:06

I was planning on calling her a retard initially but didn't want to steal your thunder.