Templates for RNG Box?

Fire away with all your general site and brand related feedback!
j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: Templates for RNG Box?

Postby j0Shi » Tue Sep 20, 2016 13:57

I don't have any trouble accessing the RNG Toolbox. Any issues still?

Otherwise you can just share screenshots and I'll incorporate the data.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

beckylunatic
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Postby beckylunatic » Fri Nov 25, 2016 05:17

I cannot figure out where this is anymore. I can see that there are meant to be 50 publicly available boxes, but they don't actually seem to be anywhere. I have earned some NWU Gold just in case that was the problem, but no dice.

I'm gonna have enormous amounts of overflow reward data to input.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Postby j0Shi » Fri Nov 25, 2016 07:44

Have you activated your gold account? You need to earn 30 Gold and then click "Extend by 24 hours" on the Gold page: app.php/nwountools/toolbase/gold

Then the Toolbox should show up under the Auction House Data tab: app.php/nwountools/ahtools/rngvalue
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

beckylunatic

Postby beckylunatic » Fri Nov 25, 2016 08:51

I was missing the activation step.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Postby j0Shi » Fri Nov 25, 2016 09:28

Phew :) As mentioned in the toolbase forum the RNG Toolbox will be available to everyone going forward. It doesn't make tons of sense to attach it to the Gold program.

beckylunatic

Postby beckylunatic » Fri Nov 25, 2016 17:01

Considering that I want access this weekend so I can share data and not leech it (:P), yeah!

It's already looking like for all we hate the XP books, they are one of the least common outcomes.