Idea: Transmutation Tester

Fire away with all your general site and brand related feedback!
morbidpie

Idea: Transmutation Tester

Post by morbidpie » Sat Apr 22, 2017 02:12

I would love a tool that allowed people to test what armor pieces looked like on a male or female mannequin, and allowed you to dye the pieces. I am trying to figure out what I want to transmute my armor to and how I want to dye it on my tiefling warlock character and dont want to have to test every combination, especially since you cant test dyes on armor pieces you are previewing

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: Idea: Transmutation Tester

Post by j0Shi » Sat Apr 22, 2017 21:28

Would love to do something like the WoWHead Dressing Room, but not likely to happen. Simply don't know how.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

morbidpie

Re: Idea: Transmutation Tester

Post by morbidpie » Thu Apr 27, 2017 01:34

Just found a site called neverwinter fashion, allows you to see what an armor set or fashion set looks like on a male or female character. Doesnt support dyes, and seems to only have free appearance change armor sets, and only for some classes, but I think it would be a great addition to the toolkit. On top of that, if it is in the toolkit and gains popularity, they have made it easy to add to the gallery.
http://neverwinterfashion.bugventure.com