Q&A With the German Community Manager and Thomas "Mimic King" Foss

Want to give Feedback on our blog-work or contribute yourself? Get started here!

two31
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Q&A With the German Community Manager and Thomas "Mimic King" Foss

Post by two31 »

For the winter event: There will be a new mount and some other additions that are currently wrapped up.
Hmm. The Winter Festival's description in the calendar doesn't mention this new mount.

TheHappyLion
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by TheHappyLion »

Yeah well events still refer to SCA, too. These guys just don't give a fuck about details.

PutzBoy78
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric

Post by PutzBoy78 »

what i find interesting is the possibility of the stronghold changes. For guilds that have had their stronghold maxed for 6-9 months they will have resources to burn through anything added in no time. So you have to assume a new coffer currency will get introduced. Presumably from modules not currently covered in the coffer resource pool. Will we be feeding the coffer fish?

JayAgeDee
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Post by JayAgeDee »

PutzBoy78 wrote:what i find interesting is the possibility of the stronghold changes. For guilds that have had their stronghold maxed for 6-9 months they will have resources to burn through anything added in no time. So you have to assume a new coffer currency will get introduced. Presumably from modules not currently covered in the coffer resource pool. Will we be feeding the coffer fish?
I guess Underdark currency will be part of it. And later SKT too.
"Riders of Neverwinter! What news on Preview?"