Shroud of Souls Stronghold Additions

Want to give Feedback on our blog-work or contribute yourself? Get started here!
j0Shi
Site Admin

Shroud of Souls Stronghold Additions

Post by j0Shi »

"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

PutzBoy78
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Shroud of Souls Stronghold Additions

Post by PutzBoy78 »

no mention of the new company gear having the same stats as the dragonflight gear. Is dragonflight dead?

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

PutzBoy78 wrote:no mention of the new company gear having the same stats as the dragonflight gear. Is dragonflight dead?
Uh big miss on my part. Will revise the article later today. Thanks!
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

beckylunatic
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by beckylunatic »

I only noticed that recently myself. Company gear is basically equivalent to DF/Drow and has better item level than Dusk, though losing some of these set bonuses is kind of a big deal, imo. It also really effectively kills elemental infusion for anything other than creating a stat combination that doesn't exist on other pieces.

I guess it resigns most PvP gear to the same fate. Gain stats, lose set bonus. And PvP sets mostly have a stat-based set bonus iirc.

It also makes Frostborn even more useless for anything outside SKT.
"no logs, only fix"

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

Editing the post I realized you can say so much about the topic that it's probably best to put in into its own one. Will go live today.