Module 13 Preview: Soulmonger's Lockbox, New Companions & Mounts

Want to give Feedback on our blog-work or contribute yourself? Get started here!
j0Shi
Site Admin

Module 13 Preview: Soulmonger's Lockbox, New Companions & Mounts

Postby j0Shi » Tue Feb 06, 2018 15:02

"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

Pvu
Favorite Class: Control Wizard
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Module 13 Preview: Soulmonger's Lockbox, New Companions & Mounts

Postby Pvu » Tue Feb 06, 2018 15:32

Thank you as always for all the hard work in pulling the data and preparing the preview. In the past you've ended preview articles with a conclusion like:

Conclusion
Overall the Lockbox of the Lost should be a solid lockbox with a potential unique reward in its legendary tier. Unfortunately the drop rates won’t help players too much in their race to R14. Especially in terms of Ultimate Enchanting Stones we should cross our fingers that they drop from Tomb of the Nine Gods at a decent rate.

Is there a similar conclusion for this preview article that you might be willing to at least share here? Thank you again.

Kolat
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Postby Kolat » Tue Feb 06, 2018 15:43

The 16k HP Bonus seems solid... Not game breaking or anything, but I can definitely see a use for it on OPs and such. :)

Pvu
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Postby Pvu » Wed Feb 07, 2018 04:46

Quote:
The 16k HP Bonus seems solid... Not game breaking or anything, but I can definitely see a use for it on OPs and such. :)
Thanks Kolat. On a completely unrelated note, given how popular the prior SW piece was here on NWO:UN Unblogged ( https://blog.nwo-uncensored.com/unblogg ... cles-2016/ ), any chance you'll share your Mod 13 SW wisdom with us, pretty please? Another NWO exclusive would be fantastic!

j0Shi
Site Admin

Postby j0Shi » Wed Feb 07, 2018 08:08

Quote:
Thank you as always for all the hard work in pulling the data and preparing the preview. In the past you've ended preview articles with a conclusion like:

Conclusion
Overall the Lockbox of the Lost should be a solid lockbox with a potential unique reward in its legendary tier. Unfortunately the drop rates won’t help players too much in their race to R14. Especially in terms of Ultimate Enchanting Stones we should cross our fingers that they drop from Tomb of the Nine Gods at a decent rate.

Is there a similar conclusion for this preview article that you might be willing to at least share here? Thank you again.
I usually do a mass opening once the module is live and put my conclusion in there. Overall though I'm not too impressed so far. The armor and weapon enchantments are less desired ones and I really don't like the Adventurer Pack. But the legendary mount is nice.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

Kolat
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Postby Kolat » Wed Feb 07, 2018 14:21

Quote:
Thanks Kolat. On a completely unrelated note, given how popular the prior SW piece was here on NWO:UN Unblogged ( https://blog.nwo-uncensored.com/unblogg ... cles-2016/ ), any chance you'll share your Mod 13 SW wisdom with us, pretty please? Another NWO exclusive would be fantastic!
I'm considering it... :)

I'm on work travel from the 14th-21st of Feb and won't be able to write something up till the following weekend/week so it wouldn't be immediately when the Mod drops. Of course we want to see how things turn out on live which is important, which will give us a chance to see how things pan out!

PutzBoy78
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric

Postby PutzBoy78 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 18:00

that gorilla is going to be bad ass for farmer alts, i hope it gets dirt cheap so i can buy 6 to replace my stone of allures.