NWO:UN Auction House Data

Help improve our very own Neverwinter Online tools.
j0Shi
Site Admin

NWO:UN Auction House Data

Post by j0Shi »

Check it out here: app.php/nwountools/ahtools/latest

Latest notes for registered users: app.php/nwountools/ahtools/patchnotes
(all others can refer to the latest posts in this thread)

Blog: https://blog.nwo-uncensored.com/neverwi ... ouse-data/
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

narflethegarthok

Re: NWO:UN Auction House Tracker

Post by narflethegarthok »

This is a supercool tool. Very well done - it will save loads of time, headaches, and of course, AD.

I know nothing about how difficult or possible this would be, could this be made to include the most recent "sold" price as well? That might give an idea of the demand/market price to charge when putting an item up in lieu of any other context (the suggested consignment price isn't always optimal, and even seeing prices of other items on the block doesn't necessarily indicate that anyone is willing to buy at those prices).

Fantastic job, thanks so much.

Rawlor
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by Rawlor »

Agreed, this is amazing. Thank you so much! :D

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

There is a new list view of all items available.

It might take some time to load, be patient.

Enjoy!
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

SuperMrBlob
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Post by SuperMrBlob »

Ahhh... this is amazing! Thank-you for all the hard work that went into making this tool.

W@RRIOR
Favorite Class: Control Wizard
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Post by W@RRIOR »

hello it's a very good tools but why refinement is only R8 max when there is R10 max ?

ps : sorry for my bad english

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

W@RRIOR wrote:hello it's a very good tools but why refinement is only R8 max when there is R10 max ?

ps : sorry for my bad english
Originally it was designed to be a market observation tool and to evaluate the development of a certain enchantment you don't necessarily need everything from R7 to R10. Also the volume for R9 and R10 wasn't that great back then. But we can easily add those.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

The blue PVP rings have been scratched. They were added five months ago after their zenith had already passed and data was so little they also didn't really illustrate historical context.

Most items that won't drop any longer will be monitored going into Mod 6 and probably discontinued after some time.

PutzBoy78

Post by PutzBoy78 »

This is absolutely awesome. I have a number of spreadsheets i used at one time (pre-module 3) to do Make vs. Buy analysis for enchants and professions. I stopped maintaining it because it was more fun to build it than it was to do the price gathering on AH on a regular basis (was interfering with my gaming time). I wonder if there's a way to export current AH prices into a Make vs Buy interface?

Its hard to keep up with market demand fluctations but often times the ROI is higher for making professions assets than than the actual quests, but it requires time to monitor.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

PutzBoy78 wrote:This is absolutely awesome. I have a number of spreadsheets i used at one time (pre-module 3) to do Make vs. Buy analysis for enchants and professions. I stopped maintaining it because it was more fun to build it than it was to do the price gathering on AH on a regular basis (was interfering with my gaming time). I wonder if there's a way to export current AH prices into a Make vs Buy interface?

Its hard to keep up with market demand fluctations but often times the ROI is higher for making professions assets than than the actual quests, but it requires time to monitor.
Thanks for the kind words, it's appreciated. Not sure I get what your request is though, could be a bit more specific?

PutzBoy78

Post by PutzBoy78 »

Certainly, here are some examples I've been using Make vs Buy analysis on.

Enchantments/Runestones

I use a chart that figures out the cheapest RP for the target enchant (AH cost / RP value = AD per RP), the cost of the reagents, and the cost of the associated ward (e.x. if there is a 10% success rate i assume it requires ten preservation wards). The value of items available from outside sources is hardcoded (i.e. GMoP is 100k from Wondrous Bazaar or AH value which ever is less). My research often finds sweet spots for buying enchants off the AH and leveling them (typically this is rank 7 but does fluctuate and fluctuations can be more extreme on Weapon/Armor enchantments as the volume available is more limited). This analysis tells me what to purchase for RP and what base enchantment to use (starting with a rank 1 enchantment is not cost effective).

Professions

For professions i try to rank tasks by AD per Hour. Many professions tasks consume some materials and output other materials. I use the value of the (output value - item consumed)/hours to provide a value for each task. This value determines my priority for professions. A good example is Training a Hero in leadership. Depending on market behaviors at times its worth it to buy the four Adventures required to be consumed in the task (from AH) and sell the Hero that is output. In the past I have found niches that have proven valuable like generating the lvl 50 uncommon shirt/pants that are consumed in making epic gemmed shirts/pants, selling mining claims from the leadership Patrol the Mines task, etc. Often the market value of mining claims is higher than the rewards from the leadership tasks than consumes the mining claims.

Anyhow with an ability to query the prices on the AH on a regular basis this analysis can be completed quicker/more frequent. Allowing for better decision making in how you invest your AD. I haven't started working on modifying my charts for Module 6 but would be more than happy to sent you my outdated spreadsheet as a reference.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

Definitely something that's doable, not sure about the "when".

Meanwhile, all relevant Mod 6 items have been added to the database. If you find something missing, post.

katamaster818

Post by katamaster818 »

Will there be an XB1 version of this AH tracker coming any time soon?

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

katamaster818 wrote:Will there be an XB1 version of this AH tracker coming any time soon?
The XBox has no gateway so the answer is no.

kvetchus

Post by kvetchus »

This is an amazing tool. I don't suppose you have it on github or would otherwise be willing to share the source code? I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to implement an real-time integration against the Guild data in the gateway for some time now. I have a number of analysis tools written based on the JSON feed, but I have to manually pull the data from an HTTP monitor because, apparently I'm a bloody moron when it comes to cURL... Anyway, it's cool if you'd rather not, but I'd be most appreciative if you could share - even just the authentication class (not looking to steal anything!). Thanks!

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

It's way less sophisticated than you think. So far I'm using a Javascript based (Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey) Crawler to access and read the gateway. The only way I know to interact with the gateway is with Javascript and a quick google tells me PhantomJS might be another solution, but I'm not sure I'll look into it in the near future.

And yes, unfortunately the source of the bot will not be made public at this point. But I guess it's not what you were looking for anyway.

kvetchus

Post by kvetchus »

Hrm... That's how I'm doing it now too. Since it uses JS to handle the password crypto, I've hit the same snag. Oh well - one of these days I'll find a way to automate it. I sure do wish they'd provide APIs for these sorts of things.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

Today's changes:
  • The AHTracker should now load faster.
  • The AHTracker now marks outdated or out of stock items with an asterisk (*).
  • Level 60 Shirts/Pants and Castle Never Main, Off-Hands And Jewelry are no longer tracked.
  • Corrected a bug that caused some searches not to be unique. The data rows of Girdle of Strength also contained the Greater Belt of Strength and so on. Because of that I had to manually delete many data rows and it will take a day or two until prices are accurate again.
  • Corrected a bug that caused some prices of level 70 Shirt and Pants not being gathered properly.
Cheers!

MPB
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock

Post by MPB »

Hello there! I love your tool a bunch and want to thank you for it, dearly! I would like to *pretty please* request an addition to the tool itself. I hope it's even possible and that you agree it'd a good idea! XD

The mouse-over tooltip shows us low, mean & volume. Will you kindly consider adding a line which which tells us how many sold that day in the AH? Today I'm pretty sure about 7 Battlefield Medics sold in AH, which if that's the case, makes me VERY excited. It'd be great to have this new feature added so we could see exactly how many are actually being sold through the AH.

Ty for any consideration or feedback :D! Peachy x

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

There no way to tell how many items have actually been sold on a day, so this isn't going to happen.

Sorry pal :(