Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
mortician
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 06:53
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by mortician » Sat Oct 07, 2017 15:20

nightstar wrote:
If leaders are so bad and guildmembers are so great, why do they stay? Something must be uniting them.
They are the leaders in the guild and other than Tyrion (who probably isn't going to be accepted in a lot of pvp guilds due to his attitude) most of them do not actively play the game. Management of an online community is their game.

User avatar
Shadowblade
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 18:59
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by Shadowblade » Sat Oct 07, 2017 22:19

Rank 20 Boons are hard to pass up. A friend of mine joined Midnight Hackspress and fell for the "I'll upgrade your Bondings for you" scam. Got put on ignore and the bondings were on the auction house within minutes. Didn't even report it to the guild leader, due to "drama", but I hear that guild leader is complete wanker scum and later sold the guild anyway. So nothing would have been done. In my guild, you put a member on ignore and you are out. And if there was a good reason for ignoring someone, they are out as well.
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll:

User avatar
j0Shi
Site Admin
Posts: 2069
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 16:25
Gender: male

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by j0Shi » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:48

mortician wrote:
Saiyajin X wrote: And about Tyrion: that guy has nothing to complain about, first of all should he change his attitude and way of interacting with people after he lost a pvp match in a god damn computer game. No wonder some people excluded him from their pvp experience.
I have heard a lot of negative things about the guy. Both towards his in-game skill and his real life personality. I don't think you will be getting too much opposition when you bash him except from his girlfriend's account.
Certain (guild) names certainly pop up more frequently than others, but I personally often feel it's hard to cut through all the noise of hearsay, hurt feelings, wrong perceptions and probably also some lies. I'm a believer in facts and stuff that can't be proven is just that. I don't mind drama and gossip as interesting element of a community though. It just gets wonky if you actually try to extract valid information for yourself from it. That probably already depends on which side you're on and who you trust more.

I personally think the Synergy/Absolute story is just sad for many reasons and all people involved. I wish the guys will be able to let it go and move on eventually.

tl;dr: more love!
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

Saiyajin X
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 18:32
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVP
Contact:

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by Saiyajin X » Sun Oct 08, 2017 13:32

Burlyfish wrote:
Saiyajin X wrote:
nightstar wrote:
LOOOOOL ! Kind of ironic you say you tried "NOT" to exclude anyone, coming from someone who stomps undergeared pugs in mixed and solo q within and without prmeade team and is so unapologetic about it. It is not a secret that when your toxic stomping team like you Sayahack, Lancer and ReTardli et al was in corrupted you made an agreement between yourselves to stomp but also on purpose deny the enemy teams their 600 points for AD reward even after the score had reached 600-0. So talking about not excluding anyone is rich and hypocritical.

No sympathy for Tyrion. But in a way you toxic kicked-out guys are a match made in heaven because you are so alike in many ways even if you do not want to admit. Not by chance you all ended up in Synergy in first place - you k now what they say "Birds of a feather..."

I honestly give a shit about solo Q or some pugs in this game. You need to read a 2nd, maybe 3rd time to understand the topic is a completely different one I was talking about.

No one was "kicked-out", I was actually the 1st who left by my own because I couldn't stand the sneaky and snitchy environment anymore.

Why do others stay? Because the guild is so great? No dude.
Rank 20 SH guild is mandatory to play PvP, that's why people still stay there.

If it wasn't for the boons we would see guilds like BTG running in PvP.
Well if you stopped being sneaky and stopped all the exploits then nobody would have snitched on you. Then maybe you could have stayed rather than run off like some baby . Yet either way you have the toxic mentality and sure others got sick of it and you pretty much had to leave . Along with the few others that seem to think exploits are ok. Then something else must have taken place as you all left corrupted and now you find yourself in 2 guilds (who the hell kinda guild leaders would allow that) so are you in hopes one of them will worship you enough to stay . Or just dont get enough attention from 1 guild :mrgreen:
I can't figure out if you're disabled or just stupid actually. Your monologue entertains me a lot though. I enjoy being hated and flamed on any forum and my youtube channel from mad kids, go on please. :lol:

nightstar
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 09:49
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by nightstar » Sun Oct 08, 2017 13:50

Burlyfish wrote:
Saiyajin X wrote:
nightstar wrote:
LOOOOOL ! Kind of ironic you say you tried "NOT" to exclude anyone, coming from someone who stomps undergeared pugs in mixed and solo q within and without prmeade team and is so unapologetic about it. It is not a secret that when your toxic stomping team like you Sayahack, Lancer and ReTardli et al was in corrupted you made an agreement between yourselves to stomp but also on purpose deny the enemy teams their 600 points for AD reward even after the score had reached 600-0. So talking about not excluding anyone is rich and hypocritical.

No sympathy for Tyrion. But in a way you toxic kicked-out guys are a match made in heaven because you are so alike in many ways even if you do not want to admit. Not by chance you all ended up in Synergy in first place - you k now what they say "Birds of a feather..."

I honestly give a shit about solo Q or some pugs in this game. You need to read a 2nd, maybe 3rd time to understand the topic is a completely different one I was talking about.

No one was "kicked-out", I was actually the 1st who left by my own because I couldn't stand the sneaky and snitchy environment anymore.

Why do others stay? Because the guild is so great? No dude.
Rank 20 SH guild is mandatory to play PvP, that's why people still stay there.

If it wasn't for the boons we would see guilds like BTG running in PvP.
Well if you stopped being sneaky and stopped all the exploits then nobody would have snitched on you. Then maybe you could have stayed rather than run off like some baby . Yet either way you have the toxic mentality and sure others got sick of it and you pretty much had to leave . Along with the few others that seem to think exploits are ok. Then something else must have taken place as you all left corrupted and now you find yourself in 2 guilds (who the hell kinda guild leaders would allow that) so are you in hopes one of them will worship you enough to stay . Or just dont get enough attention from 1 guild :mrgreen:
Guild leaders often don't know who they get involved with. Either that or they know and tolerate it/accept it. If it is the second then it is even more worrying.

User avatar
Burlyfish
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 00:07
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by Burlyfish » Sun Oct 08, 2017 15:14

Saiyajin X wrote:
Burlyfish wrote:
Saiyajin X wrote:

I honestly give a shit about solo Q or some pugs in this game. You need to read a 2nd, maybe 3rd time to understand the topic is a completely different one I was talking about.

No one was "kicked-out", I was actually the 1st who left by my own because I couldn't stand the sneaky and snitchy environment anymore.

Why do others stay? Because the guild is so great? No dude.
Rank 20 SH guild is mandatory to play PvP, that's why people still stay there.

If it wasn't for the boons we would see guilds like BTG running in PvP.
Well if you stopped being sneaky and stopped all the exploits then nobody would have snitched on you. Then maybe you could have stayed rather than run off like some baby . Yet either way you have the toxic mentality and sure others got sick of it and you pretty much had to leave . Along with the few others that seem to think exploits are ok. Then something else must have taken place as you all left corrupted and now you find yourself in 2 guilds (who the hell kinda guild leaders would allow that) so are you in hopes one of them will worship you enough to stay . Or just dont get enough attention from 1 guild :mrgreen:
I can't figure out if you're disabled or just stupid actually. Your monologue entertains me a lot though. I enjoy being hated and flamed on any forum and my youtube channel from mad kids, go on please. :lol:
Well at least you admit that you enjoy being a prick now you just need to admit that you use hacks and exploits but i think you wont for that is part of your prickish nature. FYI i think you are the only flamer in here to up and leave a guild that you spent so much time in must have taken some flames ;)

mortician
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 06:53
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by mortician » Sun Oct 08, 2017 15:44

j0Shi wrote:
I personally think the Synergy/Absolute story is just sad for many reasons and all people involved. I wish the guys will be able to let it go and move on eventually.
I think it isn't fair to dismiss the situation just like that and expect everyone to forget about it and move on since you aren't in their shoes. Like you said, you are not privy to what went on and how much time/energy/money/trust certain people lost.

I do not expect others to outright believe what someone posts on the forum but I personally believe these stories as I have heard them from credible sources and seen it leaking out whether it be on discord, teamspeak, guildchat or PMvsPM channel.

Lastly, I do not feel sorry for Absolute/Synergy because that guild has been the source of a lot of shady and destructive stuff throughout the years whether it be through kicking players in PVP to boost their leaderboard rankings, exploiting in PVP/PVE, trying to get their PVP and masterwork competitors banned, and benefitting from the Astral Resonator exploit long before it got out to name a few.

User avatar
j0Shi
Site Admin
Posts: 2069
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 16:25
Gender: male

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by j0Shi » Sun Oct 08, 2017 18:47

mortician wrote:I think it isn't fair to dismiss the situation just like that and expect everyone to forget about it and move on since you aren't in their shoes. Like you said, you are not privy to what went on and how much time/energy/money/trust certain people lost.

I do not expect others to outright believe what someone posts on the forum but I personally believe these stories as I have heard them from credible sources and seen it leaking out whether it be on discord, teamspeak, guildchat or PMvsPM channel.

Lastly, I do not feel sorry for Absolute/Synergy because that guild has been the source of a lot of shady and destructive stuff throughout the years whether it be through kicking players in PVP to boost their leaderboard rankings, exploiting in PVP/PVE, trying to get their PVP and masterwork competitors banned, and benefitting from the Astral Resonator exploit long before it got out to name a few.
I don't disagree. I guess it's just that I think the sides made their point and since there's no common ground, it's meaningless to continue raging. At worst it makes you look too relentless, which hurts your whole point imho.

Gotta be honest, I personally also don't really get how an online argument can generate so much heat. But that's probably just me struggling with the world in 2017.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

Saiyajin X
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 18:32
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVP
Contact:

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by Saiyajin X » Sun Oct 08, 2017 21:26

Burlyfish wrote:
Saiyajin X wrote:
Burlyfish wrote: Well if you stopped being sneaky and stopped all the exploits then nobody would have snitched on you. Then maybe you could have stayed rather than run off like some baby . Yet either way you have the toxic mentality and sure others got sick of it and you pretty much had to leave . Along with the few others that seem to think exploits are ok. Then something else must have taken place as you all left corrupted and now you find yourself in 2 guilds (who the hell kinda guild leaders would allow that) so are you in hopes one of them will worship you enough to stay . Or just dont get enough attention from 1 guild :mrgreen:
I can't figure out if you're disabled or just stupid actually. Your monologue entertains me a lot though. I enjoy being hated and flamed on any forum and my youtube channel from mad kids, go on please. :lol:
Well at least you admit that you enjoy being a prick now you just need to admit that you use hacks and exploits but i think you wont for that is part of your prickish nature. FYI i think you are the only flamer in here to up and leave a guild that you spent so much time in must have taken some flames ;)
The only way to have fun in a pvp "community" like NW is to have a thick skin, be a troll, have a 'zero fucks given' mentality. (Or make a fake account - seems to be the most popular choice these days)
I will freely admit the truth above, but there is also different stuff several players in this game cannot admit publicly because as mortician pointed out, people will get you banned for it.

Also where did I say "I don't use exploits and hacks?" :lol:

LancerOPM
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 15:07
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by LancerOPM » Sun Oct 08, 2017 22:50

j0shi, we dont know mortician.

mortician
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 06:53
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by mortician » Mon Oct 09, 2017 03:27

j0Shi wrote:
mortician wrote:I think it isn't fair to dismiss the situation just like that and expect everyone to forget about it and move on since you aren't in their shoes. Like you said, you are not privy to what went on and how much time/energy/money/trust certain people lost.

I do not expect others to outright believe what someone posts on the forum but I personally believe these stories as I have heard them from credible sources and seen it leaking out whether it be on discord, teamspeak, guildchat or PMvsPM channel.

Lastly, I do not feel sorry for Absolute/Synergy because that guild has been the source of a lot of shady and destructive stuff throughout the years whether it be through kicking players in PVP to boost their leaderboard rankings, exploiting in PVP/PVE, trying to get their PVP and masterwork competitors banned, and benefitting from the Astral Resonator exploit long before it got out to name a few.
I don't disagree. I guess it's just that I think the sides made their point and since there's no common ground, it's meaningless to continue raging. At worst it makes you look too relentless, which hurts your whole point imho.

Gotta be honest, I personally also don't really get how an online argument can generate so much heat. But that's probably just me struggling with the world in 2017.
I will call out PVP guilds and bring their actions to the public in order to more accurately shape a justified public opinion of them. Whether it works or not is up to the community. I don't have it out for a specific guild as I did the same for Midnight Express and LGPG recently.

As Lancer implied, I was never in Synergy nor was I part of the group that left it. I'm merely a third party observer but I do have a lot of friends on both sides :D

Saiyajin X
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 18:32
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVP
Contact:

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by Saiyajin X » Thu Oct 12, 2017 22:19

mortician wrote:
j0Shi wrote:
mortician wrote:I think it isn't fair to dismiss the situation just like that and expect everyone to forget about it and move on since you aren't in their shoes. Like you said, you are not privy to what went on and how much time/energy/money/trust certain people lost.

I do not expect others to outright believe what someone posts on the forum but I personally believe these stories as I have heard them from credible sources and seen it leaking out whether it be on discord, teamspeak, guildchat or PMvsPM channel.

Lastly, I do not feel sorry for Absolute/Synergy because that guild has been the source of a lot of shady and destructive stuff throughout the years whether it be through kicking players in PVP to boost their leaderboard rankings, exploiting in PVP/PVE, trying to get their PVP and masterwork competitors banned, and benefitting from the Astral Resonator exploit long before it got out to name a few.
I don't disagree. I guess it's just that I think the sides made their point and since there's no common ground, it's meaningless to continue raging. At worst it makes you look too relentless, which hurts your whole point imho.

Gotta be honest, I personally also don't really get how an online argument can generate so much heat. But that's probably just me struggling with the world in 2017.
I will call out PVP guilds and bring their actions to the public in order to more accurately shape a justified public opinion of them.

This game is not worth a penny and I don't mind anyone exploiting/bugging/glitching the shit out of this game. Is it about game mechanics or creating wealth out of thin air, currents state of the game deserves it to be exploited.

mortician
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 06:53
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Re: Top PVP Guilds on Dragon Server: September 2017

Post by mortician » Fri Oct 13, 2017 06:10

I aim to put it out there people have done in this game. Exploiting the glitches in itself is probably the least of my concerns. Again, up to the public to decide the repercussions.

Post Reply