Happy Thanksgiving and a Stampedey Black Friday

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
Nippers Meowington
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Happy Thanksgiving and a Stampedey Black Friday

Post by Nippers Meowington »

Happy Thanksgiving denizens of NWO! I'll be celebrating with turkey, mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing (using Jiffy muffin mix because i can't stand regular cornbread), collards, cranberry sauce, and baked sweet potatoes. What are y'all eating?

On Black Friday I'll be getting runic bags, bank slots, preserv and coal wards, a half dozen rename tokens, and a bunch of keys. Anyone else indulging in some credit card therapy this Friday? What are you getting?

etelgrin
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock

Re: Happy Thanksgiving and a Stampedey Black Friday

Post by etelgrin »

Happy thanksgiving to you too and every other denizen of NWO!

Depending on whether we will get -50% like last year or only -25% like xbox players will I would like to extend my VIP for a year so I don't have to think about this, runic bags as they became a must with the amount of inventory slots everything takes, a rename token - there were in guild propositions for name change but one silly after another :P remaining ZEN I will try to turn into a profit well I hope it will help me build bondings rank 12s tbh.

ddmf
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by ddmf »

The discounts are a little bit different so far in the UK on the PS4, but I'll take 17% discount off zen. I just wish that we had an extra 10% PSN store discount like US has.

Personally, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to purchase anything because we should know by then whether we're going to see in-game discounts. I really want the 50% sale to go ahead, if it does I'm buying 11000 zen and going crazy.

Bert
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger

Post by Bert »

What would this game be without you folks? Good thanksgiving.

two31

Post by two31 »

Nippers Meowington wrote:On Black Friday I'll be getting runic bags, bank slots, preserv and coal wards, a half dozen rename tokens, and a bunch of keys. Anyone else indulging in some credit card therapy this Friday? What are you getting?
I bought so many rename tokens during the previous Black Friday because of that annoying bug in the Gateway where characters that had a space in their names required extra clicking. Since they killed the Gateway maybe I should buy rename tokens again to take advantage of the freedom to use spaces. /s

I'm finally going to get the Devoted Cleric Booster Pack. It's junk, so I couldn't justify buying it even though I have accumulated a lot of Zen. If the pack is sufficiently discounted, then I'm buying it for the banner transmute.

instynctive
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter

Post by instynctive »

For the non-Americans: Happy Thursday.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

Fitting for our 1000. topic :)

Enjoy the day with friends and family (or Orcus!) :evil:
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

beckylunatic

Post by beckylunatic »

Happy Yanksgiving.
"no logs, only fix"

Rryman
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by Rryman »

Thanksgiving may be an American tradition, but it's a good time to say I'm thankful to have met all of you. It's really been a good read here.

Shava
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger

Post by Shava »

I won't be traveling 150 miles North today to see my family. I will be home alone, so time to crack open some suds and watch the tube. Tomorrow is another work day for me. My job is directly linked to commercial retail, banking, and credit card security. Please enjoy your holiday, tomorrow I will be doing my best to keep you from financial ruin. If you plan to shop sales on Friday, be careful with your personal identifications.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Nippers Meowington

Post by Nippers Meowington »

I appreciate all the well-wishers in this thread :D
j0Shi wrote:Fitting for our 1000. topic :)

Enjoy the day with friends and family (or Orcus!) :evil:
Hey, COOL!
beckylunatic wrote:Happy Yanksgiving.
Wish i thought of that. Clever :)