Item Level goes Super Saiyan! - w/Info for Mod 11.5!

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
Kolat
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Item Level goes Super Saiyan! - w/Info for Mod 11.5!

Post by Kolat »

Image Link to patch notes can be found HERE.

Thoughts? :evil:
Last edited by Kolat on Sun Mar 26, 2017 16:28, edited 3 times in total.

Kolat

Re: Item Level goes Super Saiyan!

Post by Kolat »

Other stuff from preview follows, though some might be old news. Also, I'm not in a Guild on Preview so I cannot check to see what may have changed within the Stronghold itself yet...

Item Level w/o Guild Boons, I am 4,285 on live: Image Loadout on Character Sheet while in a Campfire: Image You can apparently redo Stat Adjustments in Loadouts which is pretty damn snazzy: Image You can also switch Paragon Paths with Loadouts (Huzzah!): Image New Mount - Celestial Stag: Image New Artifact - Sigil of the Nine: Image New Companion - Stronghold Cleric (=s more Influence, yay!): Image Stronghold Weapoins v2.0: Image Masterwork Armor v2.0: Image Masterwork Neck Set v2.0, with set bonus "Alacrity" include: Image Materwork Waste Set v2.0, w/Str/Dex, Con, Wis/Cha, and Int/Cha available: Image

Kolat

Re: Item Level goes Super Saiyan! - w/Data Mined Info!

Post by Kolat »

The Guild Hall is open for business and decorating! Also, a big shout out to the Greycloaks for having a Level 20 SH on the Test Shard and giving me an invite to run around it to get all the following info! ;)

Outside looking in: Image Inside looking out: Image From above near an alter looking down: Image The Decorator(!!!): Image The following is what the Decorator says in general order(ish!): Image Image Image Image Image Image What follows here is a full listing of the items you can decorate your Guild Hall with: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Kolat on Sat Mar 25, 2017 03:48, edited 2 times in total.

Kolat

Re: Item Level goes Super Saiyan! - w/Data Mined Info!

Post by Kolat »

And a placeholder, just in case... :)

JayAgeDee
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger

Re: Item Level goes Super Saiyan! - w/Data Mined Info for Mod 11.5!

Post by JayAgeDee »

Fuk yes. Much much more than expected coming o.O. Let's see if you will have to upgrade masterwork even more though...
"Riders of Neverwinter! What news on Preview?"

instynctive
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by instynctive »

I have to say.. I'm really not disappointed by this, so far (the great hall stuff).

Nice.

Kolat

Post by Kolat »

JayAgeDee wrote:Fuk yes. Much much more than expected coming o.O.
JayAgeDee wrote: Let's see if you will have to upgrade masterwork even more though...
I don't believe the level increases past 25 as the requirements state, at the bottom of the image:
* Reach 25 in required profession.
* Be a member of a Guild with a Guild Hall of at least Rank 12.
* Complete a Quest series given by the Artisan in your Guild SH.

I mean, sure I expect it to require different resources, but the Profession itself? Doesn't look like it! :)
instynctive wrote: Nice.

Bert
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Post by Bert »

Thanks for sharing! Tremendous upgrade of the item level system.

rapo973
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric

Post by rapo973 »

Thank you Kolat. Great info.

Kolat

Post by Kolat »

Bert wrote:Thanks for sharing! Tremendous upgrade of the item level system.
No problem at all, and yeah it's a major overhaul... Seems fine to me honestly, more of a QoL change ya know? Either way, it will be more 'accurate' at least so there is that. :)
rapo973 wrote:Thank you Kolat. Great info.

Mid

Post by Mid »

The Decorator has a snazzy hat, I want one.

Thanks for compiling this koalt, so much easier than searching around preview like a chicken w/o head to find the changes : P

Gemmed Exquisite

Post by Gemmed Exquisite »

That Masterworks Neck & Waist set would have been sweet for my HR if "Alacrity" would have had Power instead of Recovery, since the Orcus set doesn't work with half the shit we got...

But the Masterworks armor sure looks nice, just wish they would have had the guts to add a set bonus to it...

Gemmed Exquisite

Post by Gemmed Exquisite »

Also, a nice feature would have been if you had your "own" room inside the Guild hall, like a room/instance (only you?) can enter, inside the actual Guild hall, where you can decorate with whatever the hell you think looks sweet.

I've seen some players on the censored forum ask for a some sort of "housing" like in other MMO's, and that would sort of fit that description.

Ejziponken
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by Ejziponken »

Whats the point of having a room you can decorate? What do i get out of it as a player? A nice room to stand AFK in? Or am I missing something? Is it for roleplayers? So they can have a nice room to have meetings in? xD

JayAgeDee

Post by JayAgeDee »

Ejziponken wrote:Whats the point of having a room you can decorate? What do i get out of it as a player? A nice room to stand AFK in? Or am I missing something? Is it for roleplayers? So they can have a nice room to have meetings in? xD
"meetings"
"Riders of Neverwinter! What news on Preview?"

Logray2015

Post by Logray2015 »

JayAgeDee wrote:
Ejziponken wrote:Whats the point of having a room you can decorate? What do i get out of it as a player? A nice room to stand AFK in? Or am I missing something? Is it for roleplayers? So they can have a nice room to have meetings in? xD
"meetings"

to be fair, i think the OP of those questions is a PvP'r. They dont understand concepts of meetings, only button mashing thinking they are skillful and calling people scrubs, they still seem to think PvP is important part of this PVE game.

beckylunatic
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric

Post by beckylunatic »

In which most certainly no PvE player ever bashed anyone without any real provocation.
"no logs, only fix"

Logray2015

Post by Logray2015 »

beckylunatic wrote:In which most certainly no PvE player ever bashed anyone without any real provocation.
Ahh you must think i give 2 fucks about it, ill say what i want, as i told the official forum mods, ill say what i want when i want. LOL

Ejziponken

Post by Ejziponken »

Logray2015 wrote:
JayAgeDee wrote:
"meetings"

to be fair, i think the OP of those questions is a PvP'r. They dont understand concepts of meetings, only button mashing thinking they are skillful and calling people scrubs, they still seem to think PvP is important part of this PVE game.
Are you saying that PvE in this game involves skill? Thats funny.

And we have our meetings in discord voicechat. I dont see the point jumping around in the same room ingame. I do my fair share of PvE, more PvE than PvP as of recent and I still dont see the point of decorating a room.

Im mostly opposed against the time devs spent on this when I can make a list of 20 other things and areas that needs work. They said it themselves in the stream, they have limited resources and this is what they choose to spend it on?

I do love the loadouts. Finally i dont have to choose between PvP and PvE. Waited for that since BETA.
Also love that mastercraft gets some love and the IL adjustments (hopefully PvP matchmaking gets better with that..)

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

Loadouts are really nice and will make the game better going forward. Lot of bitching incoming on Masterworks, but in the end everyone will profit because the resource market is going to skyrocket. At least if you still need the old ones, which seems to be the case?

The item level adjustment will do nothing for the PVP queue, because it's already based on a better system. The only thing it does is represent players power more accurately.

If somebody has a guild on the PTS, please message me btw. I need access to a Stronghold there to do some tests. Thank :)
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr