PS4 The Demise of LGPG #teamundercut

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
WeWinBuddieee
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

The Demise of LGPG #teamundercut

Post by WeWinBuddieee »

Today we'll look at the demise of a guild that was once known for being the fastest to achieve GH20 on PS4. What happened to the guild and what has made it fall apart? Well we can start by saying part of the foundation of this was a Guild leader by the name of Narria. After Narria slowly started steering towards other games the leader ship started slowly falling apart. Ron didn't have much to do with getting the leaders of the guilds which they owned (Purchased) Best In Slot once known as LGPGII ($400), Unfinished Business once known as Severe ($400) and Nightswatch ($400) were the first of the may guilds they would go onto acquire. The people who obtained these guilds by third party sales slowly ripped and tore the alliance apart. "The Conglomerate" which contained SlickyMcgee, FASTREAPER, oooRonooo, Ziggy420, KingKleepy, and Narria were all a part of a big underground Third party sales. But why was nothing done about it. We'd like to say that Arc just doesn't care about third party sales even on a scale as large as there's. They have about several more guilds after this and recently SlickyMcgee and FASTREAPER got a 7 in LGPG. What does this mean? We believe that this means that Ron was a sell out the same as Indy on Xbox. As LGPG slowly diminishes we are seeing other guilds flourishing such as POG, DirtyDeeds and BTK. But only time can tell how long this game has left.
Last edited by WeWinBuddieee on Fri Mar 30, 2018 01:33, edited 2 times in total.

etelgrin
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Re: The Demise of LGPG

Post by etelgrin »

Look, the game will do with these guilds or without.

Its indeed sad story you wrote, if its true. Well thats just how market works, regarding leaders working for underground third party sellers company, well, you can say Hitler was a great leader even though he did plainly bad, you can't deny these people were great leaders, and also to them, to their understanding they achieved success even if it leaves you and your guild friends sour. It should leave you with a thoughts about trust. Thats whats one of the most important factors in stable leadership imho.

Melvin
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock

Post by Melvin »

What about The Book of Melvin?

taco
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by taco »

I wasn't aware we were dying. =o

Youlosebudieee
Favorite Class: Oathbound Paladin

Post by Youlosebudieee »

Its a shame more details are submitted...such as, chopperffff (pog leader) purchased all 8 masterwork tools for 2000$ from ill_gunshot...how chewwy, couze and shift-_-tricky all run underground sales of items accepting paypal and cash. Since we tossing around names and details of third party and tos breaking players...lets get into shift-_-tricky selling for cash on lgpg discord, couze is quite heavy into that stuff as well. The whole reason why the OP made this post, seems to me, that this “conglomerate” has a better handle on the ah and chewwy is extremely salty, sad and disillusioned. You guys grasp at any straw on any media in a futile attempt to get them off the ah with any lie or misinformation as possible. Best of luck in your endeavour.

MinMax Fortytwo
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by MinMax Fortytwo »

As i read the title i was like "what about the gay and trans people this time?"

Gemmed Exquisite
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger

Post by Gemmed Exquisite »

MinMax Fortytwo wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 18:43
As i read the title i was like "what about the gay and trans people this time?"
As it turns out, you weren't far from right anyways...

Sorry, I usually don't go for those, but I had to make an exemption for this one...

NoYouLoseBuddiee

Post by NoYouLoseBuddiee »

Youlosebudieee wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 19:38
Its a shame more details are submitted...such as, chopperffff (pog leader) purchased all 8 masterwork tools for 2000$ from ill_gunshot...how chewwy, couze and shift-_-tricky all run underground sales of items accepting paypal and cash. Since we tossing around names and details of third party and tos breaking players...lets get into shift-_-tricky selling for cash on lgpg discord, couze is quite heavy into that stuff as well. The whole reason why the OP made this post, seems to me, that this “conglomerate” has a better handle on the ah and chewwy is extremely salty, sad and disillusioned. You guys grasp at any straw on any media in a futile attempt to get them off the ah with any lie or misinformation as possible. Best of luck in your endeavour.

Coming from someone within the guild the people that have ruined the alliance and guilds have been Slicky, Ron and Taco. There has been no growth but only a decline of people in the alliance. The only thing holding the guild together was Narria. Which she’s no longer a guild leader. Ron and Slicky have been working together to sell things for cash for well over a year now. some of sticky’s biggest buyers were eroccx and chaldobob. Slicky had a fair amount of people working with him but living in his moms basement playing video games all say got to his head and he pushed everyone away. Chewy had never sold anything. Neither has Couze or Shift. But what we do know that recently a current member of LGPG has reported multiple party chats. and Sony currently has a open investigation on Slicky and he may face possible criminal charges. There are also screen shots floating around of the conglomerate psn chat. william.G.Denyer@live.com (OI4U) non-Us verified is the pay pal they were using. Ron starting selling items for cash because he needed extra money for rent. People within the guild aren’t stupid and know it and players are starting to branch out to other guilds knowing that the guild is dying and I’m not far behind.

Youlosebudieee

Post by Youlosebudieee »

Regarding couze and shift, there is a huge investigation as well. They are both really well known ad and item sellers for cash. (couze55@gmail.com) shift-_-tricky (shifttriicky@gmail.com) I believe there was a recording of chewwys transactions too, ill post her paypal info as soon as i read through the transcripts. Your claim that slicky sells anything is quite the lark. I and many other players I know have asked him and he is not willing to take any amount of money when we offer. It is also extremely easy to photoshop any chat with any players names having them say anything you want. If these alleged transactions were happening, wouldnt admins have easier access than you? Email are also cery easy to get, a friend helping a friend due to financial situation irl isnt breaking tos. Especially when it doesnt involve the exchange of items. I once borrowed a friend 10$ to get a meal, we exchanged emails, I sent him money via paypal, that was that. Just because we play the same game, doesnt mean it had anything to do with tos.

These players (couze, shift and chewwy) and their entire underground network will also under massive investigation, along with thousands of other players on open facebook pages buying and selling daily. All will face criminal charges and be banned from neverwinter.

You claimed they dont sell? Then how is this information about their paypals so easily come by? How valid are your claims now?

taco
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by taco »

Last edited by taco on Thu Mar 29, 2018 23:57, edited 1 time in total.

Couze

Post by Couze »

Hi Gang, It is your family neighborhood Couze here. I appreciate all the attempts at smearing my reputation in the neverwinter community. I mean While you are at it do not forget to mention my twitch.TV/Couze_PS4 account I stream on occasionally. Seeing as I openly broadcasted my Paypal information on there and YouTube it is easy to find this information. Good things happen when you give away half of your neverwinter items for free during jubilee, christmas, and black friday. I throughly appreciate someone announcing my information to the world because I have a very hard time asking for donations to help support all the generosity that my 9000 hours of dedication to building guilds/communities, alliances and many friendships. If any kind soul wants to donate $2500 dollars to my paypal it would be greatly appreciated because this keratoconus sucks badly. I would love to be able to afford my eye operation so I can see what amazing human beings my two little girls will be in 10-20 years. Thank you to all my real friends who have been very encouraging in this time period. To those of you still being manipulated and controlled by certain shady characters(who offer to donate to your cause just to get your personal information and attempt to use it against you because they are under attack from all sides) Taco calling people bottom feeders doesn't help the perception people have on you. Perhaps you should rethink your choice of words. You seemed so nice and I appreciate the return of love you gave me with 99 Greater mark of potency. I promise to use them well. Also, I will still send you that feytouched I promised you for free as my final parting gift to all of LGPG. It is a sad day to see such behavior from people that once called me a friend. As always, peace, love and bless your days on this earth. Be on the lookout, ANOTHER big giveaway coming from Couze, Sugarfoot, and Shift. Team undercut to the rescue.

Shift

Post by Shift »

Team Undercut to the rescue :D .

Youlosebudieee

Post by Youlosebudieee »

What about the several people who have documented transactions of you making sales of in-game items for cash couze? Shall we start posting further details? Can you be certain your tracks are 100% covered?

You have just set up the ultimate case for plausible deniability. According to you, any and everyone can donate cash and recieve items as a gift. Wonder how that will fly when you and everyone involved comes under real scrutiny from the people that push the buttons. Sounds to me, LGPG would claim same status. Any guild acquired was donated as a gift and if money were to be exchanged, it was as a donation for a service to the community in building it.

NotLGPGmaterial

Post by NotLGPGmaterial »

Team Undercur FTW!

Couze

Post by Couze »

I really do not care what lgpg does as a whole. I am not concerned with you guys. Perhaps you should check your older circles. You are reaching hard :) . Perhaps you should look into the people who were close to you in the beginning :) Go make that "Sponduli" bro. Keep on with it. EXG for life, lol. I wish you well even in your deception.

Youlosebudieee

Post by Youlosebudieee »

Next time you have a lackey try to throw dirt, consider who it’s at and what may get thrown back...smart enough people know its you who encourage them and a selective information-giving stream isnt fooling anyone.

Couze

Post by Couze »

Dude you are seriously off base, lol. If only you knew how much, i had nothing to do with this post. I actually encouraged people to NOT engage with your unstable self. Seriously, you really need to check into your neverwinter beginnings. I assure you, I had nothing to do with this post or any direct attacks against you. Remember you started all of this with your condescending words. All i did was Illuminate the skies. I Don't need to hurt you. You trying to reign over milliions of humans is where, you make your grievous errors. Some People's loyalty cannot be bought. You actually created this drama with me. What is your end game? Trust me I WISH I knew the OP. I would give him a high 5 especially after you tried to drag innocent people in this. Goodbye. I have no more to say to you here I hope you truly can "change the world". This latest attempt just shows you behaving like everyone you claimed to despise. I wish you well William.

Richard814

Post by Richard814 »

Maybe the game should look into you for all the information you are throwing out about everyone

NoYouLoseBuddiee

Post by NoYouLoseBuddiee »

Team Undercut FTW!!

Nice conversation Slicky nice seeing you again!=.

WeWinBuddieee

Post by WeWinBuddieee »

Team Undercut FTW!!!