PS4 The Demise of LGPG #teamundercut

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
NotLGPGmaterial
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: The Demise of LGPG

Post by NotLGPGmaterial »

Team Undercut FTW... again!

Goblin
Favorite Class: Guardian Fighter
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Post by Goblin »

Hi everyone! Nice to see you guys again. Love to see everyone getting along!! Team Undercut FTW!

In truth lies the lies and in lies, lies the truth!

Goblin

Post by Goblin »

Youlosebudieee wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 23:24
Next time you have a lackey try to throw dirt, consider who it’s at and what may get thrown back...smart enough people know its you who encourage them and a selective information-giving stream isnt fooling anyone.
Nice to see you Slicky ;) ;)

Check yourself before you wreck yourself ;) ;)

Gemmed Exquisite
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger

Post by Gemmed Exquisite »

Couze wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 22:29
Hi Gang, It is your family neighborhood Couze here.
I throughly appreciate someone announcing my information to the world because I have a very hard time asking for donations to help support all the generosity that my 9000 hours of dedication to building guilds/communities, alliances and many friendships. If any kind soul wants to donate $2500 dollars to my paypal it would be greatly appreciated because this keratoconus sucks badly. I would love to be able to afford my eye operation so I can see what amazing human beings my two little girls will be in 10-20 years. Thank you to all my real friends who have been very encouraging in this time period
Really, begging for donations for some alleged disorder?

Maybe I should start streaming, I got well over 10k hours into this steaming pile of crap, but with my liver slowly giving up, and a minor heart-enlargement, all due to drugs, drink and roids the doctor says I'll most likely only have 15-20 years left without a transplant.
Those are expensive so please, give me some money and I might send you a Legendary pack or Mythic tool.. /s

Fuck...

I thought the game was bad on Xbox, with all the French scammers and whatnot, but PS4 seems even worse...

Youlosebudieee
Favorite Class: Oathbound Paladin

Post by Youlosebudieee »

You can refer to Slicky or William all you want. Look into your past used and unappreciated farmers to find out who I am. With all your bad advice, it’s surprising 100 more people aren’t here calling you out, Nathan. I would love for all of you to be removed from the community and watch what happens. As for “goblin” you look like an idiot from over here.

Couze
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric

Post by Couze »

Gemmed Exquisite wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 00:15
Couze wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 22:29
Hi Gang, It is your family neighborhood Couze here.
I throughly appreciate someone announcing my information to the world because I have a very hard time asking for donations to help support all the generosity that my 9000 hours of dedication to building guilds/communities, alliances and many friendships. If any kind soul wants to donate $2500 dollars to my paypal it would be greatly appreciated because this keratoconus sucks badly. I would love to be able to afford my eye operation so I can see what amazing human beings my two little girls will be in 10-20 years. Thank you to all my real friends who have been very encouraging in this time period
Really, begging for donations for some alleged disorder?

Maybe I should start streaming, I got well over 10k hours into this steaming pile of crap, but with my liver slowly giving up, and a minor heart-enlargement, all due to drugs, drink and roids the doctor says I'll most likely only have 15-20 years left without a transplant.
Those are expensive so please, give me some money and I might send you a Legendary pack or Mythic tool.. /s

Fuck...

I thought the game was bad on Xbox, with all the French scammers and whatnot, but PS4 seems even worse...
Alleged disorder? Lol I was trolling, but clearly sarcasm cannot be read easily. Keratoconus is real. Mine is Bilateral and unstable. I have limited vision in both eyes. If I was so heavy into this black market, trust me I wouldn't be typing this right now as I would be getting my operation. Sucks that your heart is screwed because of poor decision making :(.Bless your soul.

Youlosebudieee

Post by Youlosebudieee »

Couze the evangelist cult leader? Makes sense now.

Goblin

Post by Goblin »

Youlosebudieee wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 01:16
Couze the evangelist cult leader? Makes sense now.
If you didn’t know... TEAM UNDERCUT FTW!! Bye skitzo

Youlosebudieee

Re: The Demise of LGPG #teamundercut

Post by Youlosebudieee »

Team fumehuffers FTW...I have a feeling you guys brag who can inhale the most paint fumes and call it “smartness smelling”? Lmao. Bunch of morons thinking you have intelligence.

Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric

Post by Shadowblade »

I was recently talking to a guy in Midnight Hackspress who thought it was really funny that the guy who bought the guild from Casper lost all his money. Don't know the details, but if you deal with criminals and do criminal things, you can expect criminal outcomes, I suppose.

I actually came here to ask something about Guilds, but that's another thread.
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll:

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

I can't say I don't enjoy drama between newly registered accounts, but please do not post people's personal information here. Mails can be ok, but names or social accounts are off limits unless they are publicly posted somewhere else already.

Also it's hard to even follow what this is about. If there are valid claims about people selling stuff, I'd suggest taking this to ingame support or structure information in a way that other people understand what the fuck is going on.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

Youlosebudieee

Post by Youlosebudieee »

It hilarious both goblin and couze made attempts at pulling (what is now known as) a “couze d’etat” in LGPG lmao. They both failed miserably at trying to have anyone of any reputation or influence join their sad and fumbly “cause”. They both proceeded to leave with a miniscule band of brain-dead hicks and rejects. Which actually turned out great for LGPG as usual. Now they resort to slander and fabrication of what would be assumed some form of evidence in screenshots (easily photoshopped and lied within) lest we forget, just because a player says they did something, it doesnt actually mean they did lol. This is by far one of the worst and half-witted attempts at striking at players better than yourselves...best of luck with your tirades, you look like neverwinter clowns roflmao...

Youlosebudieee

Post by Youlosebudieee »

Just 1 more thing, couze, making a sale for cash in a party chat before staging a “giveaway” on a stream isnt fooling anyone. Then have that “winner” make a “donation” doesn't change the fact its a sad attempt at trying to make what you do appear legit. Its a nice try at laundering money, but in the end, still easily figured out. Your dim-witted supporters attacking far more intelligent players are resulting in you being exposed, badly. Your “30m ad giveaways” are nothing but a farce and transparent attempt at hiding paypal sales of in-game items. Did you enjoy the turn out of this thread? Is goblin still laughing? Lol, you guys never stood a chance the second you mentioned a greater powers name in vain. Oh, almost forgot...didnt u “make too much on PayPal” and reach a cap? lets keep mentioning quotes from “recorded party chats”...Your dis-organized organization has more leaks than a sieve...

kali
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by kali »

Hi this is Narria, I haven't gone anywhere, just doing other things. Same people own and control the guild/alliance as always, although Taco was a great add who is doing a great job. We are branching out to other things like Tera and growing our community. What useful stuff are you guys doing?

LancerOPM
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter

Post by LancerOPM »

kali wrote: Hi this is Narria, I haven't gone anywhere, just doing other things. Same people own and control the guild/alliance as always, although Taco was a great add who is doing a great job. We are branching out to other things like Tera and growing our community. What useful stuff are you guys doing?
Hey , i'm glad you didnt gone anywhere...
what was the thing you were talkin about ur shitty LSPS community 1 year ago? hmm it seems that alot of stuff that have been said in here might be real.. quite a buisness you guys have in neverwinter.
Making AD and selling it for goods. awesome community, listen i do not care of anyone selling, but a piece of shiet like you comin out and lying thats someth i dislike. So be true to yourself instead of being a lying beach.

Youlosebudieee

Post by Youlosebudieee »

LancerOPM wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 18:48
kali wrote: Hi this is Narria, I haven't gone anywhere, just doing other things. Same people own and control the guild/alliance as always, although Taco was a great add who is doing a great job. We are branching out to other things like Tera and growing our community. What useful stuff are you guys doing?
what was the thing you were talkin about ur shitty LSPS community 1 year ago? hmm it seems that alot of stuff that have been said in here might be real.. quite a buisness you guys have in neverwinter.
Making AD and selling it for goods. awesome community, listen i do not care of anyone selling, but a piece of shiet like you comin out and lying thats someth i dislike. So be true to yourself instead of being a lying beach.
Are you a 12 year old and never attended school a single day?

kali
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by kali »

LancerOPM wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 18:48
What did I say here that was false?

Goblin

Post by Goblin »

Youlosebudieee wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 16:50
It hilarious both goblin and couze made attempts at pulling (what is now known as) a “couze d’etat” in LGPG lmao. They both failed miserably at trying to have anyone of any reputation or influence join their sad and fumbly “cause”. They both proceeded to leave with a miniscule band of brain-dead hicks and rejects. Which actually turned out great for LGPG as usual. Now they resort to slander and fabrication of what would be assumed some form of evidence in screenshots (easily photoshopped and lied within) lest we forget, just because a player says they did something, it doesnt actually mean they did lol. This is by far one of the worst and half-witted attempts at striking at players better than yourselves...best of luck with your tirades, you look like neverwinter clowns roflmao...
This is where you’re sadly mistaken. I’ve never tried recruiting anyone to anything. It’s funny how you guys are losing your core group. Shift is gone. Where’d Sugarfoot go? He left too. You’re losing guilds and all your top tier players. They keep flooding in without effort to anyone. Slicky doesn’t have notoriety. He knows what I know. The things he’s sold the message board he invited me to on accident. If I cared to drive him into the ground it would have been done.

Anyone can do what you guys do you’re nothing special. The only person anyone has respect for is Narria. But I’m done arguing with a skitzo that that talks in third person about himself and plays NW in his moms house at 30+ years old.

DrEviL

Post by DrEviL »

So members in the community are mad because a handful of people figured out a way to make real money from the game. by selling items that people want and need. What's the difference between what Cryptic does selling their own in game items that can be Purchased with Zen, and what these few are doing in the community. I dont mind buying a rank 14 enchantment from any of them, and why would you. cryptic doesn't give us the option to buy it from the Zen Market and I'm sure if they did you all will be trying to save that ad to convert into Zen just so you can purchase it. This community is filled with so many people wanting to complain about everything and anything at any point. Put on your big boy or big girl pants on and play the game the way you know how. Don't be mad at others for figuring out a way to make money doing something they like.

Janne
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue

Post by Janne »

DrEviL wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 00:45
So members in the community are mad because a handful of people figured out a way to make real money from the game. by selling items that people want and need. What's the difference between what Cryptic does selling their own in game items that can be Purchased with Zen, and what these few are doing in the community. I dont mind buying a rank 14 enchantment from any of them, and why would you. cryptic doesn't give us the option to buy it from the Zen Market and I'm sure if they did you all will be trying to save that ad to convert into Zen just so you can purchase it. This community is filled with so many people wanting to complain about everything and anything at any point. Put on your big boy or big girl pants on and play the game the way you know how. Don't be mad at others for figuring out a way to make money doing something they like.
What's the difference ?
Are you for real ?