PS4 The Demise of LGPG #teamundercut

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
Enomic
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: The Demise of LGPG #teamundercut

Post by Enomic »

@DrEvil can't you already do that by buying zen and then buying AD from players to then proceed and buy them off the AH?

LancerOPM
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Post by LancerOPM »

DrEviL wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 00:45
So members in the community are mad because a handful of people figured out a way to make real money from the game. by selling items that people want and need. What's the difference between what Cryptic does selling their own in game items that can be Purchased with Zen, and what these few are doing in the community. I dont mind buying a rank 14 enchantment from any of them, and why would you. cryptic doesn't give us the option to buy it from the Zen Market and I'm sure if they did you all will be trying to save that ad to convert into Zen just so you can purchase it. This community is filled with so many people wanting to complain about everything and anything at any point. Put on your big boy or big girl pants on and play the game the way you know how. Don't be mad at others for figuring out a way to make money doing something they like.
okay, i am not mad at their actions, i only posted because the leader of Lookin shiet play shiet was promoting her Community as being one of the best, i told to her that she is delusional, when in reality her Community is just a way of selling game items cheaper than the Cyrptic does. Now you must be pretty retarded to not see that whole LSPS is posting in here to save their image (ofc not gettin banned) or else they wouldn't post other way.
Basically i can relate to this story with this thread, i was placed in a same situation against the guild i built and those assholes that had other intentions to make profit over a guild, rather than having a place to have fun. Anyway, Narria at that time was tellin how great her community is, behind the scenes were selling items, most players wont come out to tell the truth bcuz they can be perma banned. But whatev..

If all of these retarded players from LSGS and other console plebs with hidden agenda would just go on this link: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neve ... on-details

and support things that matter.

Goblin
Favorite Class: Guardian Fighter

Post by Goblin »

Lol LSPS

kali
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by kali »

This Look Shit Play Shit sounds like a great guild. Maybe I should quit LGPG and join...

Goblin

Post by Goblin »

kali wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 20:29
This Look Shit Play Shit sounds like a great guild. Maybe I should quit LGPG and join...
Nah Flaming Fists and Dirt Deeds is way better. Lol

Goblin

Post by Goblin »

hoes it going heard some people are struggling because of #teamundercut
Youlosebudieee wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 17:22
Just 1 more thing, couze, making a sale for cash in a party chat before staging a “giveaway” on a stream isnt fooling anyone. Then have that “winner” make a “donation” doesn't change the fact its a sad attempt at trying to make what you do appear legit. Its a nice try at laundering money, but in the end, still easily figured out. Your dim-witted supporters attacking far more intelligent players are resulting in you being exposed, badly. Your “30m ad giveaways” are nothing but a farce and transparent attempt at hiding paypal sales of in-game items. Did you enjoy the turn out of this thread? Is goblin still laughing? Lol, you guys never stood a chance the second you mentioned a greater powers name in vain. Oh, almost forgot...didnt u “make too much on PayPal” and reach a cap? lets keep mentioning quotes from “recorded party chats”...Your dis-organized organization has more leaks than a sieve...
hows it going slicky struggling lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goblin

Post by Goblin »

hoes it going heard some people are struggling because of #teamundercut
Youlosebudieee wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 17:22
Just 1 more thing, couze, making a sale for cash in a party chat before staging a “giveaway” on a stream isnt fooling anyone. Then have that “winner” make a “donation” doesn't change the fact its a sad attempt at trying to make what you do appear legit. Its a nice try at laundering money, but in the end, still easily figured out. Your dim-witted supporters attacking far more intelligent players are resulting in you being exposed, badly. Your “30m ad giveaways” are nothing but a farce and transparent attempt at hiding paypal sales of in-game items. Did you enjoy the turn out of this thread? Is goblin still laughing? Lol, you guys never stood a chance the second you mentioned a greater powers name in vain. Oh, almost forgot...didnt u “make too much on PayPal” and reach a cap? lets keep mentioning quotes from “recorded party chats”...Your dis-organized organization has more leaks than a sieve...
hows it going slicky struggling lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi »

<3
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

ThRiLl

Post by ThRiLl »

I have always been curious, you guys charged something like 12 stronghold packs to get in. My old guild only charged a coal Ward. You guys beat us to 20 by less than a month iirc.

Where did all that SH pack stuff go? Lol.

Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric

Post by Shadowblade »

ThRiLl wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 20:21
My old guild only charged a coal Ward.
Where are they now?
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll:

ThRiLl

Post by ThRiLl »

Shadowblade wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 20:31
ThRiLl wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 20:21
My old guild only charged a coal Ward.
Where are they now?
Still a maxed GH20. Where would they go?

Shadowblade

Post by Shadowblade »

Why did you change guilds?
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

ThRiLl

Post by ThRiLl »

Shadowblade wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 20:36
Why did you change guilds?
Because the leader "transferred" the guild to another member without consulting with many prominent members who happens to be the guys I played with. I couldn't have cared less but they were my group so I followed them to a new guild.

Shadowblade

Post by Shadowblade »

What did they new guild charge for membership?

25 SH Packs and 2 Coal Wards? :D

ThRiLl

Post by ThRiLl »

Shadowblade wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 20:43
What did they new guild charge for membership?

25 SH Packs and 2 Coal Wards? :D
It was also a maxed GH20 and we got in free.

I guess the point is, the first guild only charged about $10 worth of goods and only had a weekly influence donation requirement and was still the fourth or so GH20 on PS4. Only a few weeks behind LGPG. I am just curious where that $300 worth of goods ended up. It costs 30x more to build a guild to 20 a few weeks earlier?

Shadowblade

Post by Shadowblade »

I think that kind of charging is shabby. I suppose you get a Runic Bag with the SH Packs, but even then I doubt it's worth the cost.

Did they have to donate the full pack, including the bag?

ThRiLl

Post by ThRiLl »

Shadowblade wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 21:02
I think that kind of charging is shabby. I suppose you get a Runic Bag with the SH Packs, but even then I doubt it's worth the cost.

Did they have to donate the full pack, including the bag?
I am pretty sure LGPG took the bags and sold them.

Shadowblade

Post by Shadowblade »

Nasty.

Oh, by the way, Explorer's Guild, Rank 6 to 10:

Rewards 18% bonus Gold. Doubles the amount of resources earned from explorer's charts.
Rewards 21% bonus Gold. Doubles the amount of resources earned from explorer's charts.
Rewards 24% bonus Gold. Doubles the amount of resources earned from explorer's charts.
Rewards 27% bonus Gold. Doubles the amount of resources earned from explorer's charts.
Rewards 30% bonus Gold. Doubles the amount of resources earned from explorer's charts.

Is that doubling of Resources from Explorer's Charts cumulative, or a one-off? IE, it just doubles at rank 6 and that's it, or does it double again at rank 7, 8, 9 and 10?

:)

ThRiLl

Post by ThRiLl »

Shadowblade wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 21:05
Nasty.

Oh, by the way, Explorer's Guild, Rank 6 to 10:

Rewards 18% bonus Gold. Doubles the amount of resources earned from explorer's charts.
Rewards 21% bonus Gold. Doubles the amount of resources earned from explorer's charts.
Rewards 24% bonus Gold. Doubles the amount of resources earned from explorer's charts.
Rewards 27% bonus Gold. Doubles the amount of resources earned from explorer's charts.
Rewards 30% bonus Gold. Doubles the amount of resources earned from explorer's charts.

Is that doubling of Resources from Explorer's Charts cumulative, or a one-off? IE, it just doubles at rank 6 and that's it, or does it double again at rank 7, 8, 9 and 10?

:)
It only doubles at 6.

Burlyfish
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Post by Burlyfish »

Charging to join a guild seems a little shady and red flag saying leaders have wrong ideals and not worth joining. I can see maybe having weekly or monthly quota for new members or if there is fee to join all items should go directly to the coffers.