PC Post-Level 70 Claim Rewards Button

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Post-Level 70 Claim Rewards Button

Post by Shadowblade »

An annoyance I noticed this weekend is that the button to claim the post-70 level up rewards has been changed so it always has focus.

This means that it never goes into the background when I open my Inventory so I cannot use the "Identify All" button on green RP junk as the "Claim Rewards" button is always in the way (bottom right hand corner).

Of course, I just rearranged the HUD so it's further to the left, next to the Mounts button, #7. I like my bags to open straight up the right-hand side of the screen, 6 slots wide.

This is irritating as once you have about 85 power points and rank 4 in enough things for your build, no one would claim these rewards until 2xRP for double the Black Opals etc. This is not an Exploit or a Bug as they coded, programmed and implemented the choice of when we Claim. Just like they gave us the choice to Decline using the key when the chest once again had nothing but total garbage in it. :roll:

So if they want to force us to auto-claim these rewards as soon as we get them, why not just make them auto-claim instead of being so dishonestly deceitful and sneaky about it by changing the damned button to always steal focus? They hope we might mis-click?

THIS is why PWE have such a shit reputation as a company. This and the countless other scummy, scammy things they've done. Why waste money, time and effort re-coding a damned button to make things inconvenient for the players, especially when it's so easy to circumvent the inconvenience by rearranging the HUD?

Or am I talking out of my arse?

:x
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll:

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: Post-Level 70 Claim Rewards Button

Post by j0Shi »

I have issues with this as well to be honest :D

Don't think they want us to accidentally click on the overflow rewards, but it's sure as heck not really convenient. I have actually relocated my inventory so that my "identify all" and "mass refining butten" don't overlap... :D
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Re: Post-Level 70 Claim Rewards Button

Post by Shadowblade »

Yes, Very Annoying.

But then, it might just be a bug and a side-effect of something else, I suppose. Can't see how, but I'm not a programmer.

My female characters still lose their skirts when on their mounts, and my dwarf beards poke up in the air, but not always. They were supposed to have fixed the skirt issues - AGAIN - maybe six months ago. It happened before, as well, and was "fixed". It's one of those ever-returning bugs.

>:8o
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll: