You know Neverwinter Unblogged is your #1 source when it comes to previewing new content! With the Heart of Fire it won’t be any different and we are already working on a series of preview articles that we’ll dish out in the coming weeks. During the last two modules we established a coverage schedule so that you guys roughly know what you can expect heading into the release on November 6th! It’s both a challenge (because writing up so many stuff on a weekly basis is indeed tons of work) and a general info hub that readers and writers can always come back to.
The list below is unsorted by the way and might get tweaked down the road depending on what we see on preview. We’ll not go from top to bottom, but release stuff as it gets finished. But overall you can probably expect the class balance articles to be released a little bit later in general, because we want to give the community a couple weeks to really test the stuff. We also fully expect quite a few changes on preview so compiling the info too early might require a serious rework later on. Of course everything eventually leads to our patented Datamining Update and massive Primer on release day! Not sure we can really preview the new events by the way. They will be released mid-module and so solid info might not be available until then.
- Neverwinter Heart of Fire Preview: Acquisitions Incorporated Campaign
- Neverwinter Preview: Heart of Fire Achievements
- Manycoins Bank Heist Skirmish
- Workshop System Basics
- Workshop System Advanced Tips: Vendors and Exchange System
- Workshop System Advanced Tips: Artisans and Tools
- Workshop System Advanced Tips: Crafting Products
- Salvage Removal, Dungeon Key Changes
- Neverwinter Heart of Fire Preview: Full Gallant Gear Visuals and Stats
- Class Balance Changes
- QoL Roundups
- Datamining and Event Updates
- ZEN Market and Premium Item Additions
- Lockbox Changes and New Opportunities Lockbox
- Reborn Lockbox Preview
- Everything You Need to Know About the Heart of Fire Release
It’s only six weeks til launch. So we better geht going! Starting next week, we’ll definitely be releasing two articles on Tuesdays and probably more on Thursdays or Fridays. Stay tuned and enjoy the Heart of Fire on the preview shard! Did we miss anything? What would like to see covered? Share your thoughts on our social channels, in the comments below, or visit our message board!
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 75,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.