The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- The latest edition of D&D Dragon Cast features an interview with new Neverwinter Lead Designer Thomas Foss.
- Players might be able to earn badges ingame, but Cryptic employees get them in real life!
- Do all players hate lockboxes? No!
- Apparently guild thievery is still a thing. So watch out.
- Player @polaris1986 suggests to add an option to the VIP to temporarily stop the subscription.
- THE topic this week was the amount of Everfrost Resistance the new dungeon is gated behind. Most of the drama was merged into this thread.
- Related to that is the Supply campaign grind, which received a last minute nerf by the way.
- There’s also some confusion about whether the Relic boots drop in Lonelywood as well or only Bryn Shander.
- Hunter Ranger’s that haven’t quite figured out all the reworked powers for the class can get some info in this video.
- MiniMi meanwhile previews the new gear in Storm Kings Thunder.
- Fernuu shows off the SW build posted on our site in a Castle Never run.
- And in case you’re more PVP focused, you might find a Sourge build here.
- Some like the exploring part of the new SKT zones. But if you find it more annoying instead, than someone at least helps you find Medicinal Herbs.
- PSA: The Archeologist’s Trowel disappears when you accept the White Trowel from Bryn Shander.
- We have some guild drama for your: #1 and #2!
- How long until someone registers the domain istheleaderboardworkingagain.com ?
- Community Manager Strumslinger will be at the PAX West and invites everyone to stop by and say
please fix all the bugs and balancing already ffshi.
- Two30 is one of the more relentless bug reporter and additionally makes tons of useful suggestions including this one about the discard UI.
- AlsRandomkill previews his current GWF build in this video. This is also meant as a general recommendation as he regularly streams on twitch and uploads the vods on Youtube. He recently started video guides for group content as well: Shores of Tuern and Valindra’s Tower are already up.
- Throne of the Dwarven Gods is covered by Tennek127Gaming.
- SKT just arrived on PC, but the first players already anticipate its arrival on consoles.
- Letting players delete AD from mail is generally not a good idea and a nice QoL suggestion for the future.
- Patch NW.61.20160515pa.26 finally dealt with the login issues and brought back Pirate King’s Retreat.
- Garlaanx continues his series of guides with a tutorial how to get Dragonflight armor, which is probably mainly aimed at PS4 players.
- In case you need a little bit more info about making Astral Diamonds, TrashTalkGamingHD has you covered. There is a full series up and this video will get you started.