The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post. Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Some Neverwinter/D&D fan art this week:
- This evalutation of becky about fashion design is just hilariously spot on!
- ICYMI: Here’s Neverwinter’s April Fools’ Day contribution.
- Group shot of parts of the PWE Community/PR team.
- Ace_killa_q shares the five top Mounts for the Trickster Rogue in this video.
- What is the most profitable dungeon currently?
- Janne Moonmist of the PC guild Imaginary Friends has put up a theorycrafting / game mechanics page with tons of useful and up-to-date info.
- Does Neverwinter need another monetization model? Related: How free is Neverwinter really?
- User “Hawchang” is stil going at it on the wiki. It’s a one-man show that we highly appreciate!
- In MMOMinds a 10.5 Trapper build has been added. On the subreddit somebody also published a Templock.
- Paranoid Delusion vs Fire Archon – which is better as the summoned companion?
- BY the People gives you some good reasons to join a guild!
- Module 11b feedback continues. New threads up:
- The Relic Gear nerf that’s currently on preview is actually a bug. Phew!
- Also in that realm: Divine Glow allegedly being decreased in damage instead of increased.
- Aaaand another one: Stronghold weapons are indeed meant to be BoE, not BtA!
- Fernu Stormborn shows an annoying bug in the Spellplague Caverns which apparently makes it impossible to reach your loot at the end.
- The devs introduced another bug while fixing Dig Site double looting. And this one is not in favor of the players…
- A major troublemaker was fixed on Thursday with OP’s Divine Call reflect damage.
- Neverwinter Thoughts blogged about boons.
- A thread on the Arcgames forum could hint at an exploit involving Master of Flame Renegade builds.
- Happy Birthday #NWXbox and #NWPS4! Two years in the books and still rocking!
- For those looking ahead: Clerics still in demand in mod 11? Abso-effing-lutely!
These are our community updates for this week! In case you run a blog or channel or found a resource that frequently updates with new content about the game, don’t hesitate and contact us so we can monitor the site.