The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- With Thursday’s patch, the Elemental Evil campaign and the power changes are now live.
- Due to a server issue, Xbox players received mailed items later than usual and some even reported that stuff got lost.
- The new Red Slaad companion from the Wizard Booster Pack could have a hard time succeeding in SCA without dices.
- On top of that, the head transmute of the pack is class-bound, which is inconsistent with other packs and has already been fixed on the Trickster’s one.
- Mio Savior is showing you how to get to places in Neverdeath Graveyard you shouldn’t be able to.
- If you’re looking for a GWF build, try Zelink’s.
- Everyone chill, the world has not ended with the death of permabubble. I repeat, the world has not ended!
- In case you didn’t know: Sudden Rings indeed work with companions and Bonding Runestones.
- Looks like there was a stealth nerf/fix to Mount attacks. The cooldown doesn’t reset out of combat any longer.
- Video of a playthtough of Portobello’s ‘A Rock Falls’.
- A lobby system (or something equivalent), that would allow premades to match up against each other, is something PVP is missing badly. But since the queue system just received a big update, it’s unlikely that another major change is coming in the near future.
- In every DPS class forum the viability of and alternatives to the Lostmauth set is being discussed after its nerf: SW GWF TR HR CW
- Pallys meanwhile are looking for a new roles and solutions. DPS maybe?
- The other tank class as we know is already a decent damage dealer in PVP.
- DCs apparently no longer want to be bystanders while other classes solo content. So two players did Lostmauth and Orcus.
- The Stronghold marketplace is currently withholding some stuff.
- TheDMGinfo is running a Spider companion giveaway on YouTube.