Now that the first patch of Neverwinter Ravenloft has been on the preview server for a couple days, we think that we have a decent enough idea what Neverwinter’s Module 14 will bring to give you guys a rough outline of our upcoming coverage. Starting already this week, we’ll preview all features of the Ravenloft update until the launch on June 26th. Pending any significant changes or additions to the content, this is the list:
- May 17th: Ravenloft Preview: Astral Diamond Refining Cap Change
- May 21st: Neverwinter Ravenloft Campaign Preview
- May 22nd: Neverwinter Ravenloft Dungeon and Random Queue Changes
- May 24th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: Barovia Adventure Zone
- May 28th: Ravenloft Preview: Barovia Zone Quests, Heroic Encounters & Solo Instances
- May 29th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: Hunts of Barovia
- May 31st: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: The Tarokka Deck & Cards
- June 4th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: New Item Level 550 Barovian Armor Sets
- June 5th: Neverwinter Ravenloft QoL Roundups I: Character Select Screen, Home Page Facelift, Item Levels, And Insignias
- June 7th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: New Undying Lockbox and ZEN Store Additions
- June 11th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: Castle Ravenloft Dungeon
- June 12th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: Artifact Gear and Weapons
- June 18th: Neverwinter Ravenloft QoL Roundup II: Enchantment Visuals, Retraining Changes, New Scaling & More!
- June 20th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: Legacy Transmute Gear (Item Levels 490 – 540)
- June 21st: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: Class Balance Changes, Meta & PVP Implications
- June 22nd: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: The Vampire Hunter Kit
- June 23rd: Neverwinter Ravenloft Achievements
- June 25th: Neverwinter Ravenloft QoL Roundup III: Bonus RP Event, Need/Greed System & More!
- Coming Up:
- Datamining Update
- Uncensored Toolbase Updates
- All You Need to Know About the Ravenloft Release
Make sure to bookmark this page as it will be regularly updated with all links to our preview articles! As always, we’ll make sure you get the best possible information about Ravenloft on Unblogged! We’re looking forward to discuss the new module with you guys in the next weeks.
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 40,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.