Ravenloft Coverage Overview on Unblogged
Now that the first patch of Neverwinter Ravenloft has been on the preview server for a couple days, we think that we have a decent enough idea what Neverwinter’s Module 14 will bring to give you guys a rough outline of our upcoming coverage. Starting already this week, we’ll preview all features of the Ravenloft update until the launch on June 26th. Pending any significant changes or additions to the content, this is the list:
- May 17th: Ravenloft Preview: Astral Diamond Refining Cap Change
- May 21st: Neverwinter Ravenloft Campaign Preview
- May 22nd: Neverwinter Ravenloft Dungeon and Random Queue Changes
- May 24th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: Barovia Adventure Zone
- May 28th: Ravenloft Preview: Barovia Zone Quests, Heroic Encounters & Solo Instances
- May 29th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: Hunts of Barovia
- May 31st: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: The Tarokka Deck & Cards
- June 4th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: New Item Level 550 Barovian Armor Sets
- June 5th: Neverwinter Ravenloft QoL Roundups I: Character Select Screen, Home Page Facelift, Item Levels, And Insignias
- June 7th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: New Undying Lockbox and ZEN Store Additions
- June 11th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: Castle Ravenloft Dungeon
- June 12th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: Artifact Gear and Weapons
- June 18th: Neverwinter Ravenloft QoL Roundup II: Enchantment Visuals, Retraining Changes, New Scaling & More!
- June 20th: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: Legacy Transmute Gear (Item Levels 490 – 540)
- June 21st: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: Class Balance Changes, Meta & PVP Implications
- June 22nd: Neverwinter Ravenloft Preview: The Vampire Hunter Kit
- June 23rd: Neverwinter Ravenloft Achievements
- June 25th: Neverwinter Ravenloft QoL Roundup III: Bonus RP Event, Need/Greed System & More!
- Coming Up:
- Datamining Update
- Uncensored Toolbase Updates
- All You Need to Know About the Ravenloft Release
Make sure to bookmark this page as it will be regularly updated with all links to our preview articles! As always, we’ll make sure you get the best possible information about Ravenloft on Unblogged! We’re looking forward to discuss the new module with you guys in the next weeks.
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 40,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.
5 thoughts on “Ravenloft Coverage Overview on Unblogged”
You forget about retraining change 😛 Now we can retrain separately feats, boons, powers etc 😛
WTB that painting as a SH decoration (see AD sinks are easy to make).
Separately, thank you for compiling and wading through the data in the patch. It’s super helpful to the rest of us and should help remove some of the shock some of the changes may otherwise bring (good and bad).
How about an article on the best places to list items for cash sale…..because that is all I am grinding for right up until mod 14 drops on console. Then I’m selling everything to get back a portion of what I put into the game.
Paid for character slots for a reason. Not to have them rendered useless because they fucked up.
There is article needed on Alt-ing changes. Currently the best strategy looks ‘select your main and forget about others’ (except for professions and AD weekly quests that still make a bit of sense).
Thanks Unblogged, I’ll definitely be checking back often.
As far as articles needed, maybe Unblogged can introduce a guest writer program. 🙂 I mean, there’s only so much the guys from Unblogged can write in a day. For them to be bringing us all this info they also have to play the game some. 🙂
Comments are closed.