It’s that time of the year again! The holidays are slowly approaching and we bet some of you are already in a celebratory mood. Alongside the Sword Coast it means adventurer’s pay their yearly visit to the small town of Twilight Tor that hosts Neverwinter’s Winter Festival. As big seasonal it’s one of the major events of the game and offers many different activities and rewards. For this week’s poll, we’d like to know your favorite aspect of the festivities. Are you all about slaying trolls while sliding on ice? Or can you relax the best alone at a fishing hole?
What's Your Most Favorite Aspect of the Winter Festival?
- GIVE ME THE GIFTS!!!!!!!!!! (and other rewards) (52%, 314 Votes)
- Already hoarding ZEN for the 40% Christmas sale... *grinch smile* (15%, 94 Votes)
- Mount racing is one of the more original ideas the game has come up with to date. (7%, 41 Votes)
- Fishing is quite relaxing! (6%, 38 Votes)
- I mostly visit each year because the zone and decoration is just gorgeous! (6%, 35 Votes)
- Something Else (4%, 27 Votes)
- I like the Fashion and Transmutes the most! (4%, 26 Votes)
- I have to climb the telescope and master the jump secret at least once! (4%, 23 Votes)
- Ice skating and troll slaying for the win! (2%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 505
Share your opinion by taking part in the poll! As always you can also share your thoughts and experience on our social channels, in the comments below, or on our message board! Attached are the results of last week’s poll, in which we wanted you to rank the healthiest MMOs of 2018.
What was the Healthiest MMO in 2018?
- Neverwinter (34%, 244 Votes)
- World of Warcraft (16%, 114 Votes)
- Warframe (12%, 84 Votes)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (11%, 81 Votes)
- Final Fantasy XIV (9%, 62 Votes)
- Path of Exile (8%, 59 Votes)
- Guild Wars 2 (4%, 31 Votes)
- Black Desert Online (4%, 29 Votes)
- RuneScape (2%, 17 Votes)
- EVE Online (1%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 611
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 75,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.