Neverwinter Community Watch
The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last weeks:
- Think a 17 second kill of Lostmauth on Xbox is fast? How about 16 seconds!
- Looks like the devs outsmarted us. They made legendary rings so rare that people are actually bagging for a refinement system.
- This is funny. And true.
- Need help gearing up as a new player? Read this!
- Neverwinter Underdark was announced for Xbox. Let’s get hyped with this preparation guide.
- No week without a post by a player begging for more love for PVP. And it seems they are getting more and more desperate.
- Speaking of PVP. If you like video montages with an artistic and cinematic focus, check out this thread by “The Pack”.
- This is one of the better PSAs for the Winter Festival. Keep it in mind for the next edition.
- Is the “Lagadin” a true build preview or a poke? We can’t tell…
- Not sure this way of making 60,000 guild marks in one hour is still a trick or exploiting, but the dude has a cute British accent, so it can’t be wrong. Right?!
- The Xbox community tries their hand at a PVP tournament. This failed a couple times on PC, so it’s going to be interesting how far they will get.
- You can actually bypass the weekly Ichor cap.
- The Spellplague Caverns might be gone, but Oculus the Inflamed is back!
- Do not try to upgrade a Fey Blessing on Xbox (and PC?)!
- A compilation of useful binds is useful.
4 thoughts on “Neverwinter Community Watch”
It’s always good to see blogs go up on a regular basis, but proofreading before posting would go a long way to improving the reading experience.
Not all our authors are native speakers and mistakes are likely to happen. If you could point them out we would be more than happy to correct them.
Went back to re-read the comment and realized I was posting too early before I had ceased being an early-morning grouch. There were a few typos in this though that naggled at my brain because upon re-reading they seemed like auto-correct gaffs from a phone, like ‘bagging’ instead of ‘begging’ and ‘poke’ instead of ‘joke’. Still, very much a fan of content and several of these were things I didn’t know yet, so many thanks to the author!
It´s great to have a compilation of information in a single place, thanks for all your posts, they are really helpful to me.
I´d like to point another (older) post regarding key binds: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/562562/keybinds-kwel-stuff
Comments are closed.